Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Left an offer of $690 for a Sz 11 in FoG1s overnight, which was probably only third on the list of HOs. Got accepted this morning :pimp:

Market seems to have settled a bit too so Im happy with this price.

My one complaint about the SA is you can't swap the lace only the lace holder which is kind of irrelevant cause its clear on a black shoe or black on a black shoe

Yellow ones dropping on Christmas Day ... stay tuned

63F63B4D-5B67-4646-BC25-DC812F6B4D71.jpeg

StockX and GOAT prices are sig different.

I was planning to go GOAT for these but StockX prices are so much better atm.

Is it just because StockX just let's anyone list?

goat is a seller's market and sx is for buyers... meanwhile I'm just patiently stalking sx. soon as my size dips under 7...

sellers love to undercut on stockx, everyone wanna be the lowest ask in hopes that the highest bidder takes the lowest ask instead of waiting around for bid wars. And when buyers hold firm on their highest bid, sellers start battling each other to be the lowest ask by undercutting $1. I've seen this happen when bidding on something and before you know, the lowest price has dropped by $50 within the hour (example). This works in the buyers favor to get a lower price

Until something drastic happens, it'll be a buyers market for a while.

As far as Goat goes, I kinda want to assume a lot of people aren't aware of them yet.

Goat just isn't as user friendly. My wife used it to buy me a few things but she way overpaid. StockX makes it easy to see the high offer and the low ask. Not as easy on Goat. You can see low ask but it's hard to find the high offer. Wife uses only StockX now bc of that.

People who want the shoes are buying them up now.

Price will rise pretty high down the line.

If you’re familiar with fear of god collabs, you’d know this.

Aka first vans collab vs the others

waiting for post of some dude intending to sell his pair flex on IG with them on and they get stuck :lol:

People who want the shoes are buying them up now.

Price will rise pretty high down the line.

If you’re familiar with fear of god collabs, you’d know this.

Aka first vans collab vs the others

But more releases are coming..... so there’s gonna be even more to go around.

Back
Top Bottom