Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All Blacks would be perfect for this model.

Maybe no black mesh and make the entire shoe the same material as the light bone colorway, but black with a black sole. That would be hard to turn down.

Maybe no black mesh and make the entire shoe the same material as the light bone colorway, but black with a black sole. That would be hard to turn down.
please God, NO!! the contrast is what makes this OG black pair so beautiful. the contrast of the upper vs the midsole. then the more subtle contrast of materials on the upper. the suede toe, mesh upper, plastic cage, 3m toe tip, etc. it's perfection, b...

Last edited:
for reference... IMG_20181224_123030_278.jpg

Oh THAT’S what they look like. I change my mind you’re totally right.

You guys will wear anything as long as it's hot in the street.
I guess that's what Trendy is though right.....

...........and I do mean anything.......

Can't wait until they tell yall going up 12inches in the waist and 3x's in Shirts is back...........Can't wait.
Seeing yall in that is going to be so :pimp::pimp:

Can't wait until they tell yall going up 12inches in the waist and 3x's in Shirts is back...........Can't wait.
Seeing yall in that is going to be so :pimp::pimp:

You ain't gotta wait for that stuff to come back. Dudes in the Jordan threads constantly post pics wearing baggy, bootcut jeans aka NTDenim. And oversized shirts/hoodies been back for a minute now. You ain't even gotta go 3X no more since a Large fits like a 3X nowadays

You ain't gotta wait for that stuff to come back. Dudes in the Jordan threads constantly post pics wearing baggy, bootcut jeans aka NTDenim. And oversized shirts/hoodies been back for a minute now. You ain't even gotta go 3X no more since a Large fits like a 3X nowadays
That's not "back"
Can't wait till it's back back.
Like when you got it on Back.
That back.
Like when Kanyes 8th collection looks like old FUBU jerseys with Stitching that says WYoming or Callabasses and the Pants look like some Old Karl Kani's with the Metal Pocket Patch replaced by a YEEZUZ stitch.
Can't wait for that.

That's not "back"
That back.
Like when Kanyes 8th collection looks like old FUBU jerseys with Stitching that says WYoming or Callabasses and the Pants look like some Old Karl Kani's with the Metal Pocket Patch replaced by a YEEZUZ stitch.
Can't wait for that.

I wouldn’t be caught dead in 90% of the trendy **** out there nowadays, but why do you care to that extent? Lol

That's not "back"
That back.
Can't wait for that.

Never know. Somebody might do it, but I doubt it'll be Kanye who brings it back. That's never really been his aesthetic. Dude came in the game wearing pastel Polos and Teddy Bear sweaters.

Back
Top Bottom