Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the Yeezy is a size 7... what ever size you are in Yeezy... do the same for fog1

FullSizeRender.jpeg
FullSizeRender-1.jpeg
FullSizeRender-3.jpeg
FullSizeRender-2.jpeg
IMG_5751.jpeg
IMG_5754.jpeg
IMG_5753.jpeg

Last edited:
How’s the width though? That pinky toe might end up hating you...
Width is perfect, not too snug or too loose. I pay close attention to my pinky toe because I had a problem wearing Jordan 1s in my true size 11. NotwI get size 11.5 in 1s and have no issues.

Wide foot gang here and .5 down with no REGRETS. Rocked mine on a 10hr flight with thick socks and not a problem, besides the struggle to remove them on the plane :lol:
+1
Have the SA in a 12 and the 1s in a 13. Both are very comfortable (as a wide 12.5)

+1
Have the SA in a 12 and the 1s in a 13. Both are very comfortable (as a wide 12.5)
Yeah I'm a wide 12-13 and got a 12 in the 1s and they were fine width and perfect length. You got issues getting them.on and off tho? Man its was a struggle for me :lol:

Pulled the trigger on StockX. Grabbed the 11 after watching the 10.5s creep up all day. Hoping the 11 fits, if not I’ll be on the hunt to swap down to a 10.5.

Either way, it’s been a good start to my Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone!

it will miraculously be resolved on Jan 5, watch. this is a 10 day ordeal that officially begins tmrw. but here's the catch, unknown to most, Trump actually already has the money for his wall. so then the question becomes what is this all really about...

just watch how the "shutdown" ends on 1/5...
:nerd:

anyway, back to the kicks...
man, I want 2nd stockx pair 2, but these are creeping back up so fast. I'm seriously considering grabbing my 2nd pair now b4 it gets too far gone

I ain’t too worried it’s just I wanted to treat myself with my end of the year bonus. Well I’m saving half and the other half plus my OT ima fix up my caddy and Ima grab these. Still waiting for the light bones but seeing the fits with the blacks, yea I think I need these.

I need to see full outfit pics with these cause the shoe itself is aesthetic but I just can’t see how anyone would wear this with a full outfit

it will miraculously be resolved on Jan 5, watch. this is a 10 day ordeal that officially begins tmrw. but here's the catch, unknown to most, Trump actually already has the money for his wall. so then the question becomes what is this all really about...

just watch how the "shutdown" ends on 1/5...
:nerd:

anyway, back to the kicks...
man, I want 2nd stockx pair 2, but these are creeping back up so fast. I'm seriously considering grabbing my 2nd pair now b4 it gets too far gone

might as well just wait for the rest of the EU places/FoG website to drop them.

Back
Top Bottom