Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I received my Air Fogs over the weekend, I guess I’m used to high tops but it wasnt difficult to put on lol

lol i remember when it took union a month to ship my order from them.

They even restocked the shoe twice inbetween that time span.

GREAT times

I sold all my yeezys throughout this entire year...they’re played out and he morphed into a complete nut case this year. Yeezy hype is dead

Got my skylons in. Went TTS and they’re snug but should stretch out. Would’ve preferred 0.5 size up. And laces are definitely short. Didn’t lace every hole and still only have about an inch of lace left using the lace lock.

Got my skylons in. Went TTS and they’re snug but should stretch out. Would’ve preferred 0.5 size up. And laces are definitely short. Didn’t lace every hole and still only have about an inch of lace left using the lace lock.
Are all the extra laces the same length?

....but I'm a girl

Ray J glasses 2.gif

Imagine using the "I can't support Kanye" excuse for selling your Yeezys, not because they're GRs now :lol:

Don't see y'all boycotting Jordans here. Just rock the kicks you like fellas

That's just so they don't have to admit that they got caught in the hype. I get it, people change their minds about certain colorways, but selling off your entire collection?? That's a decent indication that you never really liked it that much to begin with and mostly purchased it because it was the "IT" item at the time.

Back
Top Bottom