Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Round laces are same length. Didn’t check the flat. Popped the sail laces into my pair.

76589D6B-C95F-4072-9455-CA2317191ECB.jpeg

1959030F-D022-45B3-90DE-850A0D5263A1.jpeg

C25FD2A7-538E-4602-B1F1-3D9C51E0FA13.jpeg

Did the soles come that dirty?

What I meant is I went to six flags today and seem every age and gender group in some sort of yeezy 350.

Not the good ol sneaker head saying “oh they are dead” just because they don’t resell :lol:

Think I'm gonna go ahead and cop the Skylons while they are basically at retail on Stockx.

...unless they are still sitting in an 11.5 anywhere.

Similar to what Ronnie did with the maestro I feel like collaborations can improve certain shoes whether the change is in form factor, colorway or material.

OG skylons look like cheerleading shoes to me.

Never all off whites were hits these fog already failed release and the maccasins gona Fail too

The FOG1 failed? :lol:

oh and the Skylons failed? :lol: why!? Because resell ain’t high? People still buying them. That’s a win for Nike/Jerry regardless.

What does Nike have in store for collabs for 2019?

Based on leaks they're going to be pushing Travis and FoG for 2019 especially with "Off-White" allegedly ending this January.

Wasn't basing it off of the "hype" factor. Just basing it off what they're going to try and push based on who they have.

Nike can't keep relying on any sort of Off-White to propel them into 2019.

Designer Collabs at the end of the year...(Fog. Ambush. Acw) were all very successful experiments to test and learn from. It doesn’t have to be off white level hype (or however you want to measure success) to be a strong effort. It just rounds out the portfolio, helps Nike w their own operational/executional agility and keeps brand cache up.

Plus if you like those designers, the Nike machine (and post Nike halo) really gives them a shot in the arm to do what they do best, better, on their own terms. Win win.

What does Nike have in store for collabs for 2019?

Based on leaks they're going to be pushing Travis and FoG for 2019 especially with "Off-White" allegedly ending this January.

Wasn't basing it off of the "hype" factor. Just basing it off what they're going to try and push based on who they have.

can't keep relying on any sort of Off-White to propel them into 2019.

Just to clarify, "The Ten" is ending in January. Off White/Virgil will continue to work with Nike on other silhouettes and projects.

I'm personally looking forward to the Sacai collab, and hoping I have a shot at the Bone FOG1s. I'm sure many more designer collabs are on the way that haven't been announced yet.

0A7E6C6D-1EF6-4C09-B996-598AE93DDBC1.png
EF050926-6CF8-40E2-829E-A7EB90174438.png
Y’all were comparing to off white like I said not even close .... pretty soon these will get played out there doing same thing like the yeezys same shoe diffrent color and I actually like the fog 1 that’s it not the others

I’m talking about the long run YOU talking about now ... But you dew you and buy all the colors and all of fog that come out

Back
Top Bottom