Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What about the people who preordered Skylons for $300 :lol:
I forget who it was but I think he posted multiple times how like kixsquare had pre orders for 230 and thought that was a really good deal lol

Here we go
C464B23D-BC71-4033-8EC6-F83E35B1BCF8.png
What app is that cause I don’t see anywhere

Finally got my black Skylons in...they're cool, look good on feet.

Slightly underwhelmed but it makes no sense to return to SNS since the buyer is required to pay for shipping...back to Sweden.

Coupled with the damaged box, I might as well learn to love them...lol smh

Finally got my black Skylons in...they're cool, look good on feet.

Slightly underwhelmed but it makes no sense to return to SNS since the buyer is required to pay for shipping...back to Sweden.

Yeah I saw someone rocking them yesterday. Definitely underwhelming, but I feel like it was mainly the person wearing them lol. That tends to be the case nowadays.

Yeah I saw someone rocking them yesterday. Definitely underwhelming, but I feel like it was mainly the person wearing them lol. That tends to be the case nowadays.
easily. most people criticizing the capsule have yet to post fit pics. cats is either resellers or brad hall

If you paid with PayPal you can get reimbursed for return shipping

Last edited:
You trying to say my man Brad Hall ain't got no style?!

tenor.gif
LMAO. nah, i cant knocj his steez. most of the "sneaker culture" and NT is his type now. T Blake, Seth Fowler type cats represent this "culture" now. of course they gonna think someone like Jerry Lorenzo is trash

I know you like to troll, but you might wanna double check your facts my guy.

upload_2019-1-6_15-3-9.png

:lol: I thought it was you who said $250 might not be a bad price or something... I ain’t going through this whole thread to confirm though

a bunch of us posted the kixsquare link. no one said it was a good price doe lmao.

anything above retail is never a good price

Just received my FOG1’s from StockX. Just want to give my personal take on them:

1. I’m TTS 10.5 and I did size down to a size 10 on these. They fit perfect. Wide footers I would suggest staying TTS.

2. The shoes aren’t as difficult to put on as some mentioned. Maybe if you are a wide foot, you might have a little challenge getting them on but I still don’t think it would be that bad.

3 . FOG1 Accessories included:
1 pair black lace locks/toggles
1 pair clear lace locks/toggles
1 FOG hangtag
1 black duffel bag (whatever you call it)
1 pair extra black laces
2 pairs extra white/bone laces

Experience with StockX:
95% Great overall. I bought and sold on StockX. I've experienced an order not being fulfilled due to an NMD R1 "Red Apple 2.0" I purchased didn't pass authentication process but received my money back without any problems. I've also experienced receiving a Lebron X "Celebration pack' that I spent a lot of money on and the shoes that I received were DS but should not have passed authentication process due to permanent stains on the midsole of the shoes caused by the shoes being stored in the black suede bags the shoes came in and bled on the outsole of the shoes. Although I know StockX policy is "Final Sale" I reached out to StockX customer service and provided pictures and I was able to receive my money back after returning them the shoes. I will continue doing business with StockX if they continue to provide the service that I receive from them.

Pics:
023EAC01-6147-4FB6-826C-BD01289E7547.jpeg
F1168188-79FF-4D9A-B690-89B8A0FB29A2.jpeg
D0BE4530-5A51-43E0-A2A0-58B5F33319D4.jpeg

Last edited:
Just received my FOG1’s from StockX. Just want to give my personal take on them:

1. I’m TTS 10.5 and I did size down to a size 10 on these. They fit perfect. Wide footers I would suggest staying TTS.

2. The shoes aren’t as difficult to put on as some mentioned. Maybe if you are a wide foot, you might have a little challenge getting them on but I still don’t think it would be that bad.

3 . Accessories included:
1 pair black lace locks/toggles
1 pair clear lace locks/toggles
1 FOG hangtag
1 black duffel bag (whatever you call it)
1 pair extra black laces
2 pairs extra white/bone laces

Pics:

023EAC01-6147-4FB6-826C-BD01289E7547.jpeg
F1168188-79FF-4D9A-B690-89B8A0FB29A2.jpeg
D0BE4530-5A51-43E0-A2A0-58B5F33319D4.jpeg

:lol: wearing them on a place mat? :lol: can’t make this **** up.......

a bunch of us posted the kixsquare link. no one said it was a good price doe lmao.

anything above retail is never a good price
Naw there def was a dude that said it was and a couple diff times at that. It was more to the point that it wasnt a bad price if I remember correctly. I dont think it was a regular tho that I see throughout the site.

I can't even front, I don't 100% understand this Footlocker launch ****. I entered for my sz. but I'm assuming the headstart minutes means I have to do something else when the shoe actually launches. I swear this stuff getting too complicated.

Back
Top Bottom