Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't absolutely hate it, I just wish they choose a different design for the midsole. I get that they're trying to give the line a uniformed look by having the same tooling but they could have at least slightly altered it.
Although the FOG1 and air raid inspired pair both have air bubbles, the soles are actually different and slightly altered

Air FOG1 midsole
5E5DCB2B-EE7F-4F2B-8539-8A16A3946166.jpeg

FOG air raid version
E5207E71-B46F-491A-9A87-669C8419543F.jpeg

Air FOG1 Bottom
B76A7F83-6264-4333-B656-0BD60CB1F813.jpeg

FOG air raid version
7C9EBCD9-736B-4E7E-BE3A-DB8F05C87467.jpeg

Last edited:
Although the FOG1 and air raid inspired pair both have air bubbles, the soles are actually different and slightly altered

Air FOG1 midsole
5E5DCB2B-EE7F-4F2B-8539-8A16A3946166.jpeg

FOG air raid version
E5207E71-B46F-491A-9A87-669C8419543F.jpeg

This is why I'm not really feeling the Mocs/Straps. The outsole on the FoG1 just looks so much better. The Air Raid one is just .... kinda flat literally and figuratively.

Glad there’s no hype on the Skylon. Hopefully the White hits disco

Hopefully those sails/light bones whatever they calling that color now goes on discount. StockX prices are really low for a non released collab, so it’s probably inevitable.

a huge part of my affinity for this collab is the fact that it is a Fear of God collab. I'm a fan of the mainline and even the diffusion pacsun line.

and i'm not ashamed to say that my shared faith cements my taste in the brand.

i get that dude wanted to joke about it. hell, we do it all the time with the Ronnie Fieg promos lol.

i guess part of me wants to be bothered by the "religious joke" but we don't always have to defend our faith by attacking a perceived attack.

I’m guessing the one with the one strap is suppose to be like the SA and the air raid version more like the FOG1
7FD9CE17-4F89-4C5D-9044-B3D6BA553033.jpeg

Although I doubt I’ll end up picking up this model, I don’t think there that bad lol

So I took the pair of skylon back I got from SNKRS in pleasant prairie wi to Nike factory , they was like wow another one

I’ll grab the Mocs depending on price and try for the bone fog1 . Retail or bust for me idc ever to pay resell price

I believe in god as well guys.

It was a joke. I’ve followed Jerry closely since the start of the brand and even met dude a couple times.

He has not mentioned god or anything relating to church with the Nikes.

It was a poke at his sometimes long Instagram captions/interviews/comments that can get kind of corny or cleche from time to time because of how it comes off

I don’t know if that’s Jerry behind that screen name or a family member but relax. It’s a joke bruh. It’s the internet. We don’t mean harm.

And no we’re not gonna go to work and make fun of peoples different relegions ( which I never even did?)

I loved JL nights Jerry and I love family man Jerry, and I love get it done by any means no compromise Jerry.

Take a joke next time bro. I promise you it’s okay.

Reactions: JPS
I believe in god as well guys.

It was a joke. I’ve followed Jerry closely since the start of the brand and even met dude a couple times.

He has not mentioned god or anything relating to church with the Nikes.

It was a poke at his sometimes long Instagram captions/interviews/comments that can get kind of corny or cleche from time to time because of how it comes off

I don’t know if that’s Jerry behind that screen name or a family member but relax. It’s a joke bruh. It’s the internet. We don’t mean harm.

And no we’re not gonna go to work and make fun of peoples different relegions ( which I never even did?)

I loved JL nights Jerry and I love family man Jerry, and I love get it done by any means no compromise Jerry.

Take a joke next time bro. I promise you it’s okay.

I didn’t quote you in any of my post. The first one I posted was in reference to the “multiple” post piggybacking off something Jerry never said that was basically it.
The second was just a quote/response to harlemdiplomats which was about what Jerry post. Didn’t feel attacked and wasn’t attacking anyone that’s why I used soft words like “somewhat” or “mockery” (which essentially is just teasing), just a quote/post about his post with an example. Nothing special.

The third, the go to work example was a joke from me in response to a previous joke towards me in a quote/post I even inserted “lol” with a dash of sarcasm. So no need to group yourself in there or (?) that. It’s like you read all of my post and felt they where all directed towards you lol (they weren’t). Was I reading to deep into it possibly, but it sounds like you may need to be the one who relaxes and not read so deep into something’s now, that you weren’t even quoted in. I made several FOG sneaker related post since then with some new pics of the Mocs I’d like to get back to that. I don’t feel anybody was being malicious and wasn’t being malicious to anyone after all it’s just the internet right :wink:

Last edited:
Lol didn’t someone have a similar story?
yea
I returned my white Skylons to my local Nike Factory Store yesterday. The cashier laughed as soon as he saw the box in my hand and goes "You too?" They had over 10 returns yesterday alone (half of which were size 12's ironically). I tried on the black pair when I got home, which I wanted to keep, but they fit way too snug, so those will be getting returned as well.

TLDR: For those interested in buying the Skylons, I'd size up at least 1/2 size, maybe full.

Back
Top Bottom