Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any raffles for bones 1s yet?

Footlocker, Extra Butter, and Bodega the only ones I know of so far. Jerry posted a 1/19 release date I'm confused about cause he also posted about 1/12. I'm wondering if SNKRS app is gonna be 1/12 or 1/19

Another thing I noticed on the fake pair of fog1s was that the center stripe going up the shoe was all wrinkly and crooked.
Its completely flat and straight on legit pairs.

So seeing what I pretty much think will be all of the models releasing from the FOG collection. The two pair I’ll be looking to pick up from the collection will be the black air raid version and either the light grey or particle beige moccasins. I think the moccasins pairs are fly and I’m anticipating them be on the lines of the Skylon pairs where some if not all will be sitting on nikelab in which that family swoosh discount will be used :nthat:

The strap pair look pretty nice from the pic NikeXFOG instagram page just posted. Still a pass for me as of now tho.

FOG 1s are amazing and the other models are trash. Such a hypebeast statement but I honestly feel that way :lol:

We all do :lol:

Like for $150 the skylons are nice but the FOG 1 is THE shoe. Like the Mocs, the Raids, the Shootarounds. Its like i am trying to just dodge these sub par versions to reach the pinnacle that is the FOG1. And if those white upper with the black sole's every come out....they might be my holy grail

It won’t let me select a size. Guess I missed it. I need these joints. But retail or nothing.

form is buggy, you gotta refresh here and there or let it load for a little. It helps if you see an actual time on the timer. If its zeros, page is glitched

Another thing I noticed on the fake pair of fog1s was that the center stripe going up the shoe was all wrinkly and crooked.

I took a look at my pair last night and I noticed the center stripe was crooked on one shoe. My pair came directly from Nike. I will take pics when I get home. Kind of sucks but I'm just grateful to have them.

We all do :lol:

Like for $150 the skylons are nice but the FOG 1 is THE shoe. Like the Mocs, the Raids, the Shootarounds. Its like i am trying to just dodge these sub par versions to reach the pinnacle that is the FOG1. And if those white upper with the black sole's every come out....they might be my holy grail
Just because you don't like all the FOG models doesn't mean you're a hypebeast. Only ones I like are the FOG 1's, "Air Raids," and Bone Skylons.

Back
Top Bottom