Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I specifically remember you saying you traded your big bang foamposites and H2H AJ1's for them. And then in another post saying the person you traded with didn't include the tote bag and asked how much its worth. I even responded to you for that as well.

i didn’t follow through cause I wanted the whole package and homie wasn’t budging on that price.

Low Key I kinda want a dope looking slim fitted look. But every time I see fits the shoes look long as f. It’s just joke though.

I’m not above taking fashion advice from nt’ers and giving props. In this thread I gave props to the poster w/ the slim fit jeans and saint Laurent flannel. And the other guy with fear of god season 5 pants.

I should have my pair tomorrow. Lol I’ll embarrass myself for you if it will make you feel better. Cause all I have is slim fitted jeans.

i had my cc info stolen and used on there last month so i dont trust their security measures.

Im no longer entering their raffles

You not gonna win on need supply anyway lol

i didn’t follow through cause I wanted the whole package and homie wasn’t budging on that price.

Low Key I kinda want a dope looking slim fitted look. But every time I see fits the shoes look long as f. It’s just joke though.

I’m not above taking fashion advice from nt’ers and giving props. In this thread I gave props to the poster w/ the slim fit jeans and saint Laurent flannel. And the other guy with fear of god season 5 pants.

I should have my pair tomorrow. Lol I’ll embarrass myself for you if it will make you feel better. Cause all I have is slim fitted jeans.
The bag made you cancel the deal? You ever even gonna use the bag? Silly imo still woulda followed through if it was me. That was a good trade for you

The bag made you cancel the deal? You ever even gonna use the bag? Silly imo still woulda followed through if it was me. That was a good trade for you
The dude tried to pull a slick one. He didn’t tell me about the bag. If he was straight up I would of did it.

It’s the principle Smokey...it’s principalities with this.

We all do :lol:

Like for $150 the skylons are nice but the FOG 1 is THE shoe. Like the Mocs, the Raids, the Shootarounds. Its like i am trying to just dodge these sub par versions to reach the pinnacle that is the FOG1. And if those white upper with the black sole's every come out....they might be my holy grail
all true, but blacks are the grails until otherwise noted... :nerd:

603CAE41-5E24-4BAF-A389-51D5079263E1.jpeg

Seeing all these sample pics hopefully the fear of god 180s or straps or raids or whatever they are called release soon can’t wait

I cant believe yall falling for all these lesser than fog cash grab models. they are straight up trash! raids? those other things with the midfoot strap? :rofl:the sole cant save them. yall falling for anything nike x fog I guess. the fog 1 is a no brainer. the SA I can see ppl make a case for those. even the skylons are doable, after all it's a classic. EVERYTHING else (and I do mean everything) is trash bags!

I cant believe yall falling for all these lesser than fog cash grab models. they are straight up trash! raids? those other things with the midfoot strap? :rofl:the sole cant save them. yall falling for anything nike x fog I guess. the fog 1 is a no brainer. the SA I can see ppl make a case for those. even the skylons are doable, after all it's a classic. EVERYTHING else (and I do mean everything) is trash bags!

:lol:

Tell us how you really feel.

Back
Top Bottom