Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got a good deal on a local pair but dude tried removing the glue stains and now they look like heavy scuffs. The glue marks were all on the medial side of both shoes so not really that visible on feet

Traded Cactus 4s and $125

51938287-1BCC-4C0E-ABD3-35EFAEC6141F.jpeg
46A42670-8605-4B48-A7DC-78329019DCB3.jpeg

DAMN.

lol the Cactus 4's were free from an snkrsinc instagram giveaway raffle, so I do still consider it a good deal.

Glue stains vs scuffs make no difference to me. When I post the on feets you can grill me if you still want idc I got my FOG for $125 or $525 which is still way under resell, whichever way you want to chop it.

lol the Cactus 4's were free from an snkrsinc instagram giveaway raffle, so I do still consider it a good deal.

Glue stains vs scuffs make no difference to me. When I post the on feets you can grill me if you still want idc I got my FOG for $125 or $525 which is still way under resell, whichever way you want to chop it.
Well done sir, well done. Cactus Jacks are trash imo so you win.

Got a good deal on a local pair but dude tried removing the glue stains and now they look like heavy scuffs. The glue marks were all on the medial side of both shoes so not really that visible on feet

Traded Cactus 4s and $125

51938287-1BCC-4C0E-ABD3-35EFAEC6141F.jpeg
46A42670-8605-4B48-A7DC-78329019DCB3.jpeg
You should've just gave him the cash and nothing else :sick:

You should’ve have said that from jump Instead.

Still wouldn’t have gave him $125 though.

If he was selling Skylons yeah. I wear my kicks so I don't care about keeping them pristine. If you can find FOG 1 for $125 cash only you let me know, no matter what condition lol
maybe goo gone can fix these? im sure theres some sorta diy to get these back to normal

It was really $525 because you could have easily sold those 4s lol
I would rather pay the additional $200 for a different pair.

Fair enough. But I wasn't willing to find a buyer to make maximum price on the Cactus, and then find a pair of FOG 1 for as cheap as possible.

I'd say $525 vs $825 todays resell prices is worth saving the $300. YMMV.

Again, when I post on-feets maybe this weekend, you can still grill me if you want.

Fair enough. But I wasn't willing to find a buyer to make maximum price on the Cactus, and then find a pair of FOG 1 for as cheap as possible.

I'd say $525 vs $825 todays resell prices is worth saving the $300. Again, YMMV

Ok. Can you please speak on sizing for us?

Has it been discussed what the "clear" signs that a FOG1 is fake?
I think someone mentioned the lace locks, but forgot exactly what was mentioned...

theuserjohnny theuserjohnny @vinotwofour

PO

Shape. Color of the sole. Material on toe box. Color of the air unit. Opacity of the lace locks. Glue stains (faked tried to hard to try and fake glue stains lol). Font on the shoes.

I'm sure there's a bunch more but off the top of my head.

To each his own, but them Cactus Jack 4's do nothing for me. The purple pair is a different story. :smokin

Had cactus jacks and was 1 of the cats who traded them for Black Levi’s 4s. I really don’t like that pair in the least and the Quality was trash. A lot of scuffs glue stains inconsistencies.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom