Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I had cactus also and was one of the few that like em so I wouldn't have done it (or would've had a hard time doing it lol)

But you got a deal brotha

I wouldn't have taken those, but that's because im super OCD about flaws lol. It's one thing to have a factory flaw (which would already piss me off) and it's another thing to have those flaws but then someone trying to clean it up and end up damaging and scuffing it up more. It's not worth me constantly looking at the flaw and having it piss me off everyday.

Got a good deal on a local pair but dude tried removing the glue stains and now they look like heavy scuffs. The glue marks were all on the medial side of both shoes so not really that visible on feet

Traded Cactus 4s and $125

51938287-1BCC-4C0E-ABD3-35EFAEC6141F.jpeg
46A42670-8605-4B48-A7DC-78329019DCB3.jpeg
Simple fix if they are only surface scuffs. Just spray them with Krylon Matte finisher and they will be good as new. The scuffs will be completely gone. I’ve done it several times on shoes that have matte finish plastic i.e. cage and heel cup on Ultra Boost.

Last edited:
Simple fix if they are only surface scuffs. Just spray them with Krylon Matte finisher and they will be good as new. The scuffs will be completely gone. I’ve done it several times on shoes that have matte finish plastic i.e. cage and heel cup on Ultra Boost.

Thanks man good idea. I may try it on a few old ultra boosts first but i like the suggestion

curious, what size did you get? I know we wear the same size but wondering if you went TTS or half size down

personally, no. I found the Fog 1's to be longer than the SA

TTS for SA, half size down for Fog 1 for me.

personally, no. I found the Fog 1's to be longer than the SA

TTS for SA, half size down for Fog 1 for me.

I went back and looked at your sizing analysis, and I feel like TTS was actually more accurate for FOG1. For instance, you referenced wearing thin socks... I think with normal-thicker socks I.e. Nike elite, toes will be crushed in .5 down.

yeah people just have different preferences for their preferred fit. Some people like to be as snug as possible and some like a little room (like you) to feel comfortable.

yeah people just have different preferences for their preferred fit. Some people like to be as snug as possible and some like a little room (like you) to feel comfortable.

Would you categorize .5 down as “as snug as possible?”

no, I still have a tiny bit of toe room if you looked at where I marked it in the comparison shot. Thats why I prefer the half size down. But TTS is doable too because that was the pair/size I got first. Throw some thicker socks in and TTS is pretty good. But I like to wear thinner socks because my feet sweat more in thick socks. But because I have small feet, its easy for me to slip in and out of them without troubles. I can see why some of the big footers would suggest to stay TTS.

no, I still have a tiny bit of toe room if you looked at where I marked it in the comparison shot. Thats why I prefer the half size down. But TTS is doable too because that was the pair/size I got first. Throw some thicker socks in and TTS is pretty good. But I like to wear thinner socks because my feet sweat more in thick socks. But because I have small feet, its easy for me to slip in and out of them without troubles. I can see why some of the big footers would suggest to stay TTS.
u wound up w the 7.5?

Back
Top Bottom