Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
21M had a restock.. but of course the usual goons were there

Image from iOS (1).jpg Image from iOS (2).jpg

Those Nike pants that end at the bottom of the calves are terrible :lol:

Wore them yday with the 1's while at the event. So many people liked the look that they sold out.
During the first event almost a month ago no one noticed them, I was one of the few (if not the only one) who bought them and now look what happened. Until people see how it can be worn an combined it's how some things become a trend. :nerd:

Wore them yday with the 1's while at the event. So many people liked the look that they sold out.
During the first event almost a month ago no one noticed them, I was one of the few (if not the only one) who bought them and now look what happened. Until people see how it can be worn an combined it's how some things become a trend. :nerd:

Post pic then.

You wore them straight up or with shorts over?

wait you wore a leather jacket with some running tights? Please post that pic, no flame
I was looking at them. They are tights but kind of loose. If you go up a size or don’t hit legs they’re essentially taper sweats or running pants.

21M had a restock.. but of course the usual goons were there

Crazy how this business model is allowed to thrive. Wheather those are the same shoes or not.

Clean up at a retail and take it straight to a co-sign shop to sell to 3X retail. I’d never support stadium goods.

Crazy thing is I Proly still support this type of business by buying from goat or stock x. It’s cool if I pay resell to someone who had as good a chance as getting them as me. But the above pics upsets me.

F stadium goods as a staff, consignment and a M F’n resell’n crew.

Back
Top Bottom