Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The shorts landed above your knees or at your knees? Also, how is the waist? Snug?

Slightly above knee with zero sag. Waist was not tight. I had to sinch the drawstrings for them to feel secure. I didn't try a small but I don't think they would have fit completely like what I was looking for. If you look at the dudes wearing them in the lookbook, mines fit similarly.

On foot of my “damaged goods” pair and the FOG Essentials pants

556036BB-5FF2-47FB-8109-D76BBD2E4FBC.jpeg

I stopped by Kith LA today and they had sizes left in most the gear that dropped. I tried on those running pants and they do work as regular pants if you size up. I'm normally a M, tried on an L. Everything else fits super oversized. I suggest you size down in almost all that stuff. It's seriously huge. Ended up copping the shorts, and unlike the model Nike showed with them, they don't fit like thigh high running shorts. I'm 5'11.5 for reference and a M fit me like regular bball shorts length and were pretty roomy. Also, I can confirm the grey tear away sweats are dropping at a later time for those interested.

they didnt have the tear away grey long sweats ?

Friend traded his storm blue union 1 + 50 for the black fog 1. Told him don’t do it but he preferred the fog more. Fair trade imo tho

Those Union 1’s are so overrated anyways, especially the blue pair.
i'm going to have to agree here. the blue unions basically funding my pair.

the black toe unions on the other hand are top notch for me. but FoG>>>>>>>UN/LA

I’m taking Black Toe Union over both FOG 1... but I’m taking both FOG 1 over the Blue Toes..

I’m taking Black Toe Union over both FOG 1... but I’m taking both FOG 1 over the Blue Toes..
oophf. maybe.

as much as i'm quick to agree, i also remind myself that the sail AJI is the best AJI for me in terms of my aesthetic.

that being said, would i sell my worn black toe to fund the black fog 1. maybe

I’m taking Jerry... nothing Virgil makes outside of the Ten is any good...

Back
Top Bottom