Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A3B73F72-DE20-4C5F-AEA2-110B4F8177F8.jpeg

And here’s my $300 Cargos :lol: speaking of the devil.

I’m assuming those have to be legit based on blacked out bubble... if someone blacked out the blue bubble, what a disaster :lol:

I’m assuming those have to be legit based on blacked out bubble... if someone blacked out the blue bubble, what a disaster :lol:
Probably used black knight dye which is awesome! No chipping or any other issues because it actually penetrates the material. Holds up real well.

Last edited:
Impulse buy ...

Like the blacks waaaaaaaay more than the bones.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 29
Can’t believe 3god 3god getting his boner off before me.

My pair got delayed bc homey sorting out sizes. SNKRS reserve passes are such a headache

There was another discussion like this in the Union thread & my sentiments are the same here. NT, for the most part, is NOT a forum where people will see value in paying any money for clothing. As long as they have some nice shoes, they will wear it with anything.

The allure for me with HE clothing is not the brand, but more so the fit/materials/quality/unique measurements that an item may provide. I think those characteristics are important to looking good, just like in the professional world a tailored suit is a must.

One can spend $700 on FOG1 & another on $400 cargos. The opposite will never understand the other, but they aren't supposed too, because at the end of the day we all value & enjoy things differently.

PO
i pay "a lot" for my clothes (it's subjective, i know). the majority of my closet is burberry. and my lounge gear is polo. i was just curious as to why JE cargos cost 300+. it's fine, pay whatever u want. when i looked, they just looked like normal maybe $100 cargos. so i was wondering why they were 3-4x that. wasn't tryna debate, but i get it now. essentially, it's the quality. thanks.

see this what i mean, they just look like they could be any ol' no name cargos to me. but i got it.

Because you’re only looking at a terrible picture lol... buttery soft material, comfortable and the measurements are spot on. Like some have said, the attention to detail and way they are cut for fitting is what sets them apart.

yea i dont have any yet but the way those higher price joints are cut is night and day compared to the cheap alts.

Cheap alts fine by me though lol

Although ive been looking at those NIKE acgs cargs

Kinda hoping for a sale on nike app though so i can return for free if i dont like

Back
Top Bottom