Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sell and buy the blacks.. or do you already have black?

Have blacks as well. Was at the shop today to grab some birthday kicks for my young boy. Ended up grabbing the bones while I was there as well. Likely gonna use bones for trade bait for blue unions or something else I missed and refuse to pay resell for.

Final sizing assessment: true 10.5 in most, but go 11 due to wide feet on narrow cut models. I could honestly go 9.5 on these. That’s how big they run. Settled at a 10 for a more roomy/comfy fit.

Only going for ~$750-$780 in your size. Cop.
I’ve been hoping they’d hit below $700 like the blacks did. In the mean time I’ve been trying to trade my blacks size 10 for the bones but I haven’t had any luck. Kind of surprised.

Yea 10.5 fits tts
Also, I tried the pants on at FTL sz Large. They fit pretty well even though I ordered a Medium, it might be snug imo

Attachments

• A040B521-FE66-487B-812A-C3D131698C6E.jpeg
    A040B521-FE66-487B-812A-C3D131698C6E.jpeg
    315.1 KB · Views: 44
The Bone pair is a lot harder to get into than the black thats for sure. :lol:

Facts.
My bone is TTS and Blacks .5 down as well and i was struggling to take the Bones off! What are you guys putting on the suede to avoid water stains? This material will be doomed after a night out.

Facts.
My bone is TTS and Blacks .5 down as well and i was struggling to take the Bones off! What are you guys putting on the suede to avoid water stains? This material will be doomed after a night out.

Dont wear em for a night out?

I dont mind if my kicks get dirty, but I obviously am conscious of the weather/the days activities before I pick what im going to wear for the day.

Facts.

Kiwi suede and nubuck protector > crep/jason markk/etc.

Don’t let marketing and “influencers” sell you on products that they get for free :lol:

3827B938-92BE-467D-99C4-846114522DCC.jpeg
So that stadium goods sale was a super quick delivery. Gotta hand it to them, ordered yesterday and they’re here today!
Haven’t tried them on yet I’m waiting til I pick up some suede protection.
Next comes GOAT for another pair of bones & StockX for the bone SA’s....
I gotta ask - when does this just start becoming hoarding lmao
Edit: the bones are way harder to even try to get on..black pair just slips on but the all bones are a struggle...

Last edited:
So that stadium goods sale was a super quick delivery. Gotta hand it to them, ordered yesterday and they’re here today!
Edit: the bones are way harder to even try to get on..black pair just slips on but the all bones are a struggle...
Did you just start buying sneakers recently?

Any word on 180s? The hype on the FOG1s has me sidelined. I sat out Yeezys and Off whites for the same reason. Now if they end up being more attainable for retail I’d hop on it. Once yeezys became available I ended up with 17 pairs in 7 months. Not a fan of jumping through hood

Since you asked for opinions, 3x Hightop Bones seem excessive especially at resale for all of them but as long as you're happy my dude.

Back
Top Bottom