Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
22FD2C33-1919-4B01-A0E0-76591DCFD629.jpeg

Comparison pic.

Assumed so. I've been known to blow money on things, but I don't think I can justify $800 for some sweats. I'll just buy 43 pairs from Target.

I feel you, anyone that has them hows the quality? I have never had a pair of black sweats last longer than a year and hold up color and quality.

I feel you, anyone that has them hows the quality? I have never had a pair of black sweats last longer than a year and hold up color and quality.

Finish should be better and materials too. On your second point, depends on how much you use them and quality. Since Dec 2016 I've had a pair of Tech Fleeces camo, dark gray/black, one I use a lot, the other I have used little, they almost look the same.

Are the bone Skylon now available for raffle only on END? I haven't seen them on the other stores .

Furlough over. Paid all my bills up until March just in case Cheeto shuts it down again. Anyways pulled the trigger on StockX for the black SA joints. Under $500 couldn’t resist. Gonna cop the light bone next!

What line of work are you in?

Are the bone Skylon now available for raffle only on END? I haven't seen them on the other stores .
they are pretty limited compared to the white/black colorways. not a lot of stores will carry them from what i gathered inquiring around.

Furlough over. Paid all my bills up until March just in case Cheeto shuts it down again. Anyways pulled the trigger on StockX for the black SA joints. Under $500 couldn’t resist. Gonna cop the light bone next!

I like many things about that post, but most importantly, glad the furlough is over for you and you were able to celebrate with the SA's.

Reading comments of Jerry Lerenzo on instagram about why his stuff is so expensive. He goes into some **** about god and how some people can’t afford cheap clothes in general....is this fool serious? lol then everybody praises him like he said some profound ****. Laughable.

On top of that he kept referencing his clothes as gifts. Are people really falling for this? I hope people buying clothes cause they like it and can afford them and not cause of this clowns reasoning.

Good thing I stopped buying clothes/sneakers based off who is endorsing them around age 15 or this proly woulda broke my heart.

Reading comments of Jerry Lerenzo on instagram about why his stuff is so expensive. He goes into some **** about god and how some people can’t afford cheap clothes in general....is this fool serious? lol then everybody praises him like he said some profound ****. Laughable.

On top of that he kept referencing his clothes as gifts. Are people really falling for this? I hope people buying clothes cause they like it and can afford them and not cause of this clowns reasoning.

Good thing I stopped buying clothes/sneakers based off who is endorsing them around age 15 or this proly woulda broke my heart.
can you post this?

people really mad that they cant afford it?

if i cant afford something i move on. i dont attack the person selling the stuff tombout y not make da jawnz cheaper

If I can't afford something......I just wait till it hits clearance. And I can assure you that most of the 6th collection will be on clearance racks

Back
Top Bottom