Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
u def paraphrased his comment on a different level lol
Put your cape away my guy.
What the hell Jerry trying to say in that comment though. :lol:

If you cant afford move on, simple as that. Its high end, he can charge that much cause he can.
this all day and it’s as simple as that.

Ain’t no need for all that juezling. People actually believe in all that stuff like jerry about to send them some “gifts” for the thumps up.

Look, as long as the product is fire, I don’t give a **** what the creator of it says or thinks... just cause we buy it and wear it don’t mean we have to believe in the persons beliefs... in the end, we are buying material pieces.

Look, as long as the product is fire, I don’t give a **** what the creator of it says or thinks... just cause we buy it and wear it don’t mean we have to believe in the persons beliefs... in the end, we are buying material pieces.
u just made me think of something

hit up jerry on IG and ask him bout sizing yo

"He wants us [to] make the best w/ the resources he's given us"

Ok, so did god also tell him to charge $700-800 for a hoodie or $1000 for that blanket thing that was posted a few pages back? C'mon son.

Sure, you can make the best items with your "gift" but it's still entirely up to you whether you want people to be able to afford it or not.

So you also think he’s blowing smoke?
obviously. it's called marketing.

my comment about ur paraphrasing wasnt a disagreement about him blowing smoke. u just made it seem way harsher vs his usual stance

Ultimately, I’m not knocking anyone’s hustle. If dude can make something and convince people, whether it be by limitedness or brand or something else, to pay a super premium, why would he NOT do that. I’m never going for some of the specious reasons that people use to explain themselves, but no one’s gonna say “people will pay a bunch for my stuff, so I’m taxing!”

Ultimately, I’m not knocking anyone’s hustle. If dude can make something and convince people, whether it be by limitedness or brand or something else, to pay a super premium, why would he NOT do that. I’m never going for some of the specious reasons that people use to explain themselves, but no one’s gonna say “people will pay a bunch for my stuff, so I’m taxing!”

Yeah, but he justified the costs by bringing god into it... that's lame as hell.

Yeah, but he justified the costs by bringing god into it... that's lame as hell.
he justified his ability to create as a gift from god. if i saw something as a gift from god, i'm not charging human prices for it.

yet here we all are trying to cop $350 nikes

Reading comments of Jerry Lerenzo on instagram about why his stuff is so expensive. He goes into some **** about god and how some people can’t afford cheap clothes in general....is this fool serious? lol then everybody praises him like he said some profound ****. Laughable.

On top of that he kept referencing his clothes as gifts. Are people really falling for this? I hope people buying clothes cause they like it and can afford them and not cause of this clowns reasoning.

Good thing I stopped buying clothes/sneakers based off who is endorsing them around age 15 or this proly woulda broke my heart.
Agreed. I'm too old for this nonsense. And to think I was gonna go after the raids and chukkas smh.

I disagree. I try not to endorse people who sell stuff I like but whose ideas and/or doings are really BS. From buying clothes to watching a TV series. And I say "I try" because sometimes we don't know who's behind each thing we consume, but I certainly do my part.

I disagree. I try not to endorse people who sell stuff I like but whose ideas and/or doings are really BS. From buying clothes to watching a TV series. And I say "I try" because sometimes we don't know who's behind each thing we consume, but I certainly do my part.
Thoughts on Nike in general?

obviously. it's called marketing.

my comment about ur paraphrasing wasnt a disagreement about him blowing smoke. u just made it seem way harsher vs his usual stance
Fair enough. Although...

His using god in his “marketing” on instagram is a whole lot more offense than me describing it on here.

I can meet you somewhere in the middle cause I thought you was trolling.

Reactions: JPS
Back
Top Bottom