Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
JT's fit is awful and Bones just dont translate to casual wear as well as the Black pair to me. They look nice though but I still like Blacks way more.

It boggles my mind when people say black based shoes go well with any outfit.

Obviously does but albiet boring in a lot of cases. Even the silhouette of the Air FoG’s dont totally save it from falling in that category. Feel as if the black pair looks good only with closeup shots.

BDF4F6FB-6328-460D-9C6A-F1BAD8C8AE54.jpeg

B1303561-2FDC-4406-A305-9B2676C38BDA.jpeg

My pair from goat came in. Bones>blacks. About to unds these when I head to atl tomorrow. Quick question for those who have the bones. Are they suppose to come with 5 lace locks? Lol my black ones only came with 4 lace locks. Thanks guys

Edit: nevermind I found the 6th lace lock. I guess these have an extra set compared to the blacks.

Last edited:
D37B4920-85DD-451E-825E-08D9A702B9FD.jpeg

Incredible.

Also, I can’t believe how much the length of this shoe has been exaggerated... went TTS, and they are only SLIGHTLY longer than TTS normally is (I.e Jordan 1), while the rest is as TTS as it gets (width, top of foot, ankle, etc...)

Also, if you hold one side of the leather while you unzip the back, it is pretty smooth.

Apologies if this has been covered, but I couldn't find anything...

Is there a tentative date for the Bone Skylon IIs yet?

Incredible.

Also, I can’t believe how much the length of this shoe has been exaggerated... went TTS, and they are only SLIGHTLY longer than TTS normally is (I.e Jordan 1), while the rest is as TTS as it gets (width, top of foot, ankle, etc...)
sizing?

Still waiting on your early 90s, break dance pants x FOG1 fit pics....
NJ got hit w snow the other day. once the weather is clear i got you.

i got a fit planned w the baggy acg pants

but also a full on FoG outfit head to toe

Is it safe to spray the bones with any protectant like crep? I have no idea what the material on the shoe is lol

Incredible.

Need on foot pics

Back
Top Bottom