Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You have to manipulate and stabilize each flap while zipping and unzipping the heel. Squeeze the two ends together while zipping up, and pull slightly upward on one end while unzipping. The zipper is pretty smooth when using those two methods.

Last edited:
71FEE98A-E5F1-4BCA-BEF4-E62CB081AF23.jpeg

8B9AC661-EE1B-4526-BD80-7DBC5E0A6E0C.jpeg
Airport flow to ATL for Super Bowl weekend. Wearing the Nike tech cargo pants. Shoutout to @theuserjohnny for the link. Shoe of the year IMO

Last edited:
EWSTRANGER let me know if you want the blacks back. I have the blacks in a size 10 and want to trade for bone size 10.
Thanks, I might just sell and try to get my money back. Plus, I just realized that the leather in the rear looks like it's tearing where it connects with the plastic cage. I don't know if that's a QC issue or an issue of me trying to get my foot in.

EDIT: tear was there before trying to get my foot in.

Last edited:
Mine are here and they’re my absolute grails. Can’t think of another shoe I’ve wanted/loved the look of so much in a long time.

Went 0.5 down with mine and although they’re an absolute PIA to get on and off (due to the materials used on the inside), the width and length is perfect.

My toe ends here
EC3BCAAB-0E4D-4782-AA2A-55B6BBDD92A6.jpeg

Talked with others via IG and seems they’ve also went 0.5 down in this silhouette, even with the bone colorway.

DISCLAIMER: When I wear TTS in most of my basketball silhouettes, it’s because I like a little bit of room in the toe. If your normal TTS fits you tight in other shoes, I’d recommend sticking with your TTS, at least in this bone colorway.

Your disclaimer makes no sense. If you wear shoes with some extra room in your toes then that ain't your TTS... that would up up from your actual TTS.

Your disclaimer makes no sense. If you wear shoes with some extra room in your toes then that ain't your TTS... that would up up from your actual TTS.

My foot measures a true 9.5 (maybe a millimeter below that) yet my 9.5 Nike basketball silhouettes have a slight bit of toe room in them.

Back
Top Bottom