Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why was price on stockx so low anyway? These were rare af lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190427-081412_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20190427-081412_Discord.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 68
Basicially put a stockx order now b4 the rise lol
Honestly doubt they’ll rise up anymore outside of this week. If anything they’ll probably be going down more by next imo. Even though I took a L I’m seeing A LOT of people getting W’s and the shoe seems like they where at a lot more places to me.

Could've swore when pics first leaked, 9/10 people on here said they were trash. Now 9/10 suddenly like them

L's come so frequently to the point where people will try to get a shoe just to see if it works not even cause they actually want it. There's a lot of people grabbing the shoe even for the sake of making $50-60 off Stock X just to say they did it.

Honestly doubt they’ll rise up anymore outside of this week. If anything they’ll probably be going down more by next imo. Even though I took a L I’m seeing A LOT of people getting W’s and the shoe seems like they where at a lot more places to me.

I meant for the blacks lmao

L's come so frequently to the point where people will try to get a shoe just to see if it works not even cause they actually want it. There's a lot of people grabbing the shoe even for the sake of making $50-60 off Stock X just to say they did it.

That's some sad ish ain't it. Hustling backwards if you ask me

That's some sad ish ain't it. Hustling backwards if you ask me

I was in Kith LA one day and had to wait in line to check out for a long *** time cause it was some dickhead at the counter literally checking Stock X on his phone as he checked out items one by one so he could get taxes individually calculated and decide whether or not to buy. The items he was getting clearly weren't high margin items cause they were readily available in store.

Resell culture has really changed the dynamic of shopping for people that just wanna buy ****.

I was in Kith LA one day and had to wait in line to check out for a long *** time cause it was some dickhead at the counter literally checking Stock X on his phone as he checked out items one by one so he could get taxes individually calculated and decide whether or not to buy. The items he was getting clearly weren't high margin items cause they were readily available in store.

What was the point of having tax calculated individually?

Resell culture has really changed the dynamic of shopping for people that just wanna buy ****.
Check out what?

I think these r going to be like the vans at the time took a minute to sale out but now you can’t find them cheaper then 300$ smh

5E61ACA9-B476-4B9E-BB4C-EC29A754A75F.jpeg
2660807E-B106-4244-BDD7-69FBDA2CDAAB.png

Back
Top Bottom