Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think these r going to be like the vans at the time took a minute to sale out but now you can’t find them cheaper then 300$ smh

5E61ACA9-B476-4B9E-BB4C-EC29A754A75F.jpeg
2660807E-B106-4244-BDD7-69FBDA2CDAAB.png
Fuk those actually arent bad lol

I was in Kith LA one day and had to wait in line to check out for a long *** time cause it was some dickhead at the counter literally checking Stock X on his phone as he checked out items one by one so he could get taxes individually calculated and decide whether or not to buy. The items he was getting clearly weren't high margin items cause they were readily available in store.

Resell culture has really changed the dynamic of shopping for people that just wanna buy ****.

That's bad service on Kith's part too. Shouldn't be making other customers wait because of one douchebag

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190427-080136_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20190427-080136_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20190427-080155_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20190427-080155_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 16
That's bad service on Kith's part too. Shouldn't be making other customers wait because of one douchebag

Agreed. There's only one register in there and I honestly don't think the girl knew how to handle the situation. I've never seen that **** before. When I got up, we talked about it and she was just as confused as I was.

Agreed. There's only one register in there and I honestly don't think the girl knew how to handle the situation. I've never seen that **** before. When I got up, we talked about it and she was just as confused as I was.

That's when a supervisor needs to step in. There's no excuse for that kinda nonsense

Hit on snkrs for raids ,

Grabbed a pair from Xhibition too for my homeboy , Was like 15 people there and everybody pretty much got they size .

Last edited:
Mocs not terrible terrible. Picked up the mocs for a homie and copped raids. Then took Ls on snkrs for @JPS fun size raids and Ls on pantaloons. Smh. Wanted to apply that nike mil disco ‍♂️

Attachments

• 0F5B544F-3024-48FD-BF71-A0A3BEE3B459.jpeg
    0F5B544F-3024-48FD-BF71-A0A3BEE3B459.jpeg
    281 KB · Views: 76
Reactions: JPS
Mocs not terrible terrible. Picked up the mocs for a homie and copped raids. Then took Ls on snkrs for @JPS fun size raids and Ls on pantaloons. Smh. Wanted to apply that nike mil disco ‍♂️
Seriously....u worried anout about a disco when we just tryna checkout? U got that disco fever my guy

Like this literally you

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom