Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Those are wild. Nice to look at for sure, and probably only thrown on once in awhile.

People who hate on that orange FoG because of the color, how do ya'll feel about the Red Octobers? :nerd:

Found these at the outlet today . 30% off too

Attachments

• A40CF9F9-D5BD-4570-A434-A053C8929DF7.jpeg
    A40CF9F9-D5BD-4570-A434-A053C8929DF7.jpeg
    188.1 KB · Views: 66
Plenty more where that came from... There will be a black size 13 at my local outlet if i don't like em next week. Hoping the black allows me to enjoy them despite the ripstop dirt magnet material being an issue.

Those are wild. Nice to look at for sure, and probably only thrown on once in awhile.

People who hate on that orange FoG because of the color, how do ya'll feel about the Red Octobers? :nerd:
Don't quote me here, but I think it even boils down to a science as far as how Hues of red affect your psyche. I don't know, but all-red instantly raises the status of a hyped release. Something about it got folks missing rent and $#@%. Now do the same with say, Neon Orange up there, em mfs look like costume/clown shoes or something.
That's just me, if that makes sense.

Don't quote me here, but I think it even boils down to a science as far as how Hues of red affect your psyche. I don't know, but all-red instantly raises the status of a hyped release. Something about it got folks missing rent and $#@%. Now do the same with say, Neon Orange up there, em mfs look like costume/clown shoes or something.
That's just me, if that makes sense.

Yeah I get where you're coming from. I guess I was directing my question towards the people who dislike the orange FoG1 because it's the same color all over - not because it's orange.

Orange is fire.

All red is old, no one cares for that anymore, though those low cut Louboutin’s Virgil showed is dope af.

Well, RO’s are going for $3.5k so they are one of the sickest shoes ever made.

No. It’s a miracle I’m not dead from the mental trauma I’ve endured. Especially lately.

Back
Top Bottom