Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the raids overall is a pretty premium shoe, the execution and materials more than justifies it's resell value right now. i'm actually fairly surprised that you can get the raids for around 250.

I’m surprised this wasn’t at $250 retail to begin with. With the materials used, it’s pretty good. I’m a fan.

I kind of want the grey/white too. With the reasonable resell prices.

B5490C0D-F7A0-4312-8B67-B1AFC7B7A5B3.jpeg
Just walked into my local unit and a size 9.5 of the raids in the display case. Love them in person
Shouts out to UBIQ

Need supply just canceled my order smfh!!! Did this happen to anyone else???
I haven't had mine canceled yet but I'm worried it will.....I was late to order and got a few sold outs messages before I got to check out.but I'm still hoping they don't....haven't received any updates since I placed my order...

There’s no way I could pull them off but to me, they’re brilliant to look at. Literally and figuratively lol

This is one of those times where establishing yourself as the weird/artsy/eccentric dude in your circle pays off. I can walk around in bright orange shoes and won't nobody think twice.

Im sorry but the orange joints would look alot better to me with a cream sole. Too much going on to me anyway. I think the sample pics did have the white sole so im hoping the matching sole is F&F.

Back
Top Bottom