Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These all black raids are my new beaters. Love them, might double up.

C4AF3BF1-9B37-42A6-88E1-DCF984203FC0.jpeg

Perfect lacing set up

I need y’all shoes to start arriving so that resell can drop to about 225-230 haha.

Do ya’ll think that if I can only have ONE PAIR, should I return my worn FOG raid bones while I still can, and get the blacks?

It’s all preference when it comes to color ways. I can’t decide what you like better. I went with the black colorway if it matters

I haven't received tracking yet... also no cancellation email so I'm in the same boat as you... please post if you get shipping!
Just got my cancellation from them...so I wouldn't be surprised if you get one as well. Sucks they take that long to notify you. But it is what it is. I got the Grey's won't be bbuying the blacks unless they dip to retail. Also won't be buying from them again.

It does, but I also don't have places to put the empty boxes so if it fits with the box I just keep it in. I opened up a ton of space by doing so :lol:.

yeah I feel you. I like to keep things in original condition so I keep the boxes too. recently I started folding some of my boxes to create space.

Back
Top Bottom