Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They sold out already....
Probably only had a single pair per size.
77BD7EC2-6DA9-4D8D-8968-9AD1C24FA438.gif

That gif..

*Gets early pair because, why not*

"Hope everyone eats"

And all of the bots wrecking everything per usual.

i totally get being team retail or bust but these are only about 20-30 above retail last i checked.

Exactly. So why are dumbass resellers buying them up only to break even or take a loss? Them selling for 20-30 above retail means they’re actually losing money because of fees.

So people forced to pay resell are literally just paying StockX and PayPal. The resellers makes nothing. I get people reselling Travis Scott 1s for a $700 profit. But these type of resellers that make nothing off a sale are complete ****ing scum.

Last edited:
$10 profit is still a 5% ROI. If they botted 20 pairs, that’s $200. I understand your point though. It’s not sustainable or efficient income, but if you’re 15 or 16 years old with your parents credit card, those small profits add up quick and require virtually no real work or effort. People do crazy things for a buck. Lol

$10 profit is still a 5% ROI. If they botted 20 pairs, that’s $200. I understand your point though. It’s not sustainable or efficient income, but if you’re 15 or 16 years old with your parents credit card, those small profits add up quick and require virtually no real work or effort. People do crazy things for a buck. Lol

yup. kinda like how I (and a lot of us on this site) used to save our lunch money to buy the next jordans.

That’s the point.

There ISN’T a profit.

20-30 above retail is them losing money (after fees).

My point is that they’re not making money. Stock X is. And that’s the problem. Resellers literally get nothing out of it.

You cant defend their actions with logic or reason, because there is none.

Exactly. So why are dumbass resellers buying them up only to break even or take a loss? Them selling for 20-30 above retail means they’re actually losing money because of fees.

So people forced to pay resell are literally just paying StockX and PayPal. The resellers makes nothing. I get people reselling Travis Scott 1s for a $700 profit. But these type of resellers that make nothing off a sale are complete ****ing scum.

My theory is that at least some of these resellers are just plain stupid/living in 2011. Yeah, some of them might make $5-$10 and somehow do so many transactions that it adds up to a couple hundred free dollars for them. But even then, kids are the only ones it makes even remote sense for. $200 in grown up land is nothing, but it's a lot when you're 15. But mostly I think it's just morons who think everything is going to yield a giant profit, even when reality is the opposite. All I need to do to see this is to stop by my local consignment shop after ANY release. I was in there the day after the navy 11s dropped last month, and some fool had dropped off a pair there and had them listed for $325. When I pointed out the idiocy of this to one of the proprietors working in the shop that day, he just chuckled and shrugged. I didn't say it to him but I was thinking, dude, why would you even let someone take up space on your shelf with shoes listed at a price they will never sell for? None of it makes any damn sense.

My theory is that at least some of these resellers are just plain stupid/living in 2011. Yeah, some of them might make $5-$10 and somehow do so many transactions that it adds up to a couple hundred free dollars for them. But even then, kids are the only ones it makes even remote sense for. $200 in grown up land is nothing, but it's a lot when you're 15. But mostly I think it's just morons who think everything is going to yield a giant profit, even when reality is the opposite. All I need to do to see this is to stop by my local consignment shop after ANY release. I was in there the day after the navy 11s dropped last month, and some fool had dropped off a pair there and had them listed for $325. When I pointed out the idiocy of this to one of the proprietors working in the shop that day, he just chuckled and shrugged. I didn't say it to him but I was thinking, dude, why would you even let someone take up space on your shelf with shoes listed at a price they will never sell for? None of it makes any damn sense.

He listed it for $325 because that pair is squeak proof. :lol:

I refuse to believe there are enough 14-16 yr. olds with bots making considerable bread on sneaker reselling to really effect every site that sells collabs like this. MOST of them are in the same boat all of us are in, which is hoping for a legit win. The thing is that sneaker reselling has just become so taboo, that literally ANYTHING that has some perceived hype around it people will attempt to resale. People literally go on the app for every collab, or anything hot and just hit notify then try to grab whatever they can every single release, then head straight to Stock X. The majority of people are not running an actual smart business where they only go for big releases that sell big, and I dont think a lot of them are grabbing 5-10 pair on every release. Most resellers can't even cover the cost of carrying that much stock release after release. They use the spray and pray method, get what you can then figure it out later.

Back
Top Bottom