Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
any raffles for online only that don't require in store pickup? i'm in nc so you already know what time it is.

Was lounging in the crib.. don’t think I’d wear these outside without pants though. I wouldn’t knock anyone else for going with shorts; just not for me.

But in the house.. it’s fair game lol they are pretty comfy.

F7C0944D-0955-4C16-904D-3C7B2DC0A92C.jpeg

80AD9052-489F-497E-9CCD-5354DA8EDEA9.jpeg

Was lounging in the crib.. don’t think I’d wear these outside without pants though. I wouldn’t knock anyone else for going with shorts; just not for me.

But in the house.. it’s fair game lol they are pretty comfy.

F7C0944D-0955-4C16-904D-3C7B2DC0A92C.jpeg

80AD9052-489F-497E-9CCD-5354DA8EDEA9.jpeg
Reminds me of the Kobe IX highs. Look great off feet but hard to pull of on feet unless you hide the high top portion with sweats, or you have long/skinny legs.

Wore these all day today and the comfort was decent. Went the same size a my Jordan 1.

76E136A6-2CF7-4545-9A3D-25191A098BC4.jpeg
Sick but ... is that a major scuff/almost rip on the right shoe lateral side already? Ouch.

Someone please explain to me what is cool about these things again? Mint and orange shoes that look like trash bags? Okay, then. Even the first-drop pairs in normal colors. Shoe looks like a damn moon boot ... I know I'm old but holy ****. People paying huge prices for these piles of garbage. If they weren't super limited, they'd rot on shelves.

Of all the FoGs, the Raids are by far the best. Rest of them are trash. JFC people will buy anything if it's hard to get :rofl:

Someone please explain to me what is cool about these things again? Mint and orange shoes that look like trash bags? Okay, then. Even the first-drop pairs in normal colors. Shoe looks like a damn moon boot ... I know I'm old but holy ****. People paying huge prices for these piles of garbage. If they weren't super limited, they'd rot on shelves.

Of all the FoGs, the Raids are by far the best. Rest of them are trash. JFC people will buy anything if it's hard to get :rofl:

Get off my Fear of God 1 porch!

Back
Top Bottom