Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LA gets a lot of things that ppl outside of la/cali don't have access to at all^^^

im guessing it has to do with being 1 of their biggest markets. NYC and other few major cities are cashcows to em.
how can they expand their market if they're providing these releases exclusively to the same cities they've always provided them to?
there are a lot of ppl wishing nike would take their money outside of nyc, la and Chicago.
I just don't understand.

word to flavors of juices and all that that I've never seen outside of the northeast. its dumb to me.

How does it not make sense to have Pass for bigger cities?

If anything cities that should have it:
NYC
LA
SF
Miami
Chi

Then theres arguable cities which are...you tell me.
because those cities have a ton of options as it is.
its like watching the knicks play against *insert top tier team here* and the refs ****ing on the knicks, as usual, and helping the other team with 324234 superstars on them.

like why?

because those cities have a ton of options as it is.
its like watching the knicks play against *insert top tier team here* and the refs ****ing on the knicks, as usual, and helping the other team with 324234 superstars on them.

like why?

So lets just have SNKRS pass in some no name city where 95% of the popularion shops at Sketchers and Nike outlet stores. Gotcha.

Crazy how ****ing fast these dudes with a script reserve a spot

i'm surprised manual users actually get through sometimes

i dunno man.

D764QBLXsAAm8t5.jpg

zamasu fap.jpg

So lets just have SNKRS pass in some no name city where 95% of the popularion shops at Sketchers and Nike outlet stores. Gotcha.
I would probably think like that if I didn't leave nyc tbh.
there's a whole world out here. a lot of ppl are striking out with raffles and paying resell on stockx and all that in cities where the only options are sketches and outlet stores as you put it.

so na, you don't get me.

lol @ ppl trying to **** on me or what i'm saying like ****** aren't posting about boarding flights to cities 500+ miles away because they entered and won an in store raffle out of state because their city or even region has no options. FOH.

or like the only options aren't to bot or fill out 234243 raffles outside of said select cities.

I feel his pain honeslty. I live in DC now and i would think may get something....some time...we aren't a small city who wears sketchers. But these SNKRS draws are literally NY and Chicago...sometimes LA. But I am sure there are other big cities that people live in that feel slighted by some of these

Back
Top Bottom