Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would probably think like that if I didn't leave nyc tbh.
there's a whole world out here. a lot of ppl are striking out with raffles and paying resell on stockx and all that in cities where the only options are sketches and outlet stores as you put it.

so na, you don't get me.

Your world revolves around other people who are into what you are into.

If you look at the actual real world, you would see the people who care about these limited releases vs those who do is foolish to even compare.

The worlds not suppose to be fair. You want a more fair shot? Move back to NY.

I feel his pain honeslty. I live in DC now and i would think may get something....some time...we aren't a small city who wears sketchers. But these SNKRS draws are literally NY and Chicago...sometimes LA. But I am sure there are other big cities that people live in that feel slighted by some of these

DC should have a pass too.

the funny thing is that I feel like dudes that live in NYC are more frustrated with the NYC passes than some of yall out of state'ers

100% this. dudes crying about nyc getting this and that and their city only gets half.....bro, the hype in NYC is 20x. move to nyc for 2 or 3 months and experience trying to hit on SNKRS passes for hyped stuff. yall gonna b like oh hell nah this is BS. slots get booked on SNKRS pass here like LITERALLY in 2 secs. if u sneeze during the process of trying to reserve, youre done lol.

yall aint missing much. truuuue, its still a shot that yall dont get to shoot, but trust whn i say its gonna b airballs for most of yall. snkrs pass is a joke.

If you look at the actual real world, you would see the people who care about these limited releases vs those who do is foolish to even compare.

QFT..

Always bugs me out when people think these Hyped Releases contribute a HUGE factor to Nikes Overall Revenue....

The largest selling sneaker in Nikes Arsenal is and Continues to be the Nike Monarch (followed very closely by the Tanjun)

Im not saying there arent sneaker heads in the midwest and other small market cities, but the average consumer out there would walk pass and Laugh at these Marvin the Martian kicks in a heartbeat...

NYC and the CHI (and I would throw LA in there) are built for NRG/Hyperstrike/QS accounts...

In Toledo (except for a few cats) they could care less...

100% this. dudes crying about nyc getting this and that and their city only gets half.....bro, the hype in NYC is 20x. move to nyc for 2 or 3 months and experience trying to hit on SNKRS passes for hyped stuff. yall gonna b like oh hell nah this is BS. slots get booked on SNKRS pass here like LITERALLY in 2 secs. if u sneeze during the process of trying to reserve, youre done lol.

yall aint missing much. truuuue, its still a shot that yall dont get to shoot, but trust whn i say its gonna b airballs for most of yall. snkrs pass is a joke.
i'm from queens.
say that to someone that doesn't know what they're talking about that isn't from nyc.

I know exactly what i'm talking about and what i'm saying isn't bs at all. its facts.
anyone outside of pocket cities in the u.s. with these types of releases probably feels the same way and if they don't they should.
its bs.

you don't know what my world revolves around. you should speak for yourself.

in the actual real world ppl are considering and have actualli purchased flights to cities they otherwise would never go to to spend money on things they should be able to get online or in person but they cannot due to these weird *** tactics and all that that nike does.

and ppl like yourself cosign that ****ery.
smh in digust.

none of you should say a thing about bots and all that since you feel the way you do.

i'm from queens.
say that to someone that doesn't know what they're talking about that isn't from nyc.

I know exactly what i'm talking about and what i'm saying isn't bs at all. its facts.
anyone outside of pocket cities in the u.s. with these types of releases probably feels the same way and if they don't they should.
its bs.

SOUNDS good. u currently live in NYC?

how many times have u hit up nike about this? 0? must not really care THAT much.
say all this to nike. cause none of us here can do squat for you. thats if u about it.

otherwise, youre like the 1000 other dudes here whos just whining. just sayin.

Nike-Air-Fear-of-God-1-Yellow.jpg

im waiting for this

keep swinging from nike's sack bro. ^^

SOUNDS good. u currently live in NYC?

how many times have u hit up nike about this? 0? must not really care THAT much.
say all this to nike. cause none of us here can do squat for you. thats if u about it.

otherwise, youre like the 1000 other dudes here whos just whining. just sayin.
yo hop off.
you act like you too aren't posting on a forum about sneakers.

using your logic I can tell you I don't give 15 ****s about you or what you think or feel about what i'm saying.
hit the ignore or keep scrolling.

keep swinging from nike's sack bro. ^^

yo hop off bro.
you act like you too aren't posting on a forum about sneakers.

using your logic I can tell you I don't give 15 ****s about you or what you think or feel about what i'm saying.
hit the ignore or keep scrolling.

my guy has hall of fame deflection badges! u cant refute anything i said, thats y your post is basically a "f off" post.
exactly. u hit up nike about this 0 times. we knew already. truth hurts. u 1 of those lames who cry about not having a job and its unfair etc.....while sitting on your couch and never looking for a job.

awwww booo hooo! keep crying on here where it wont make a diff. oh, and i cant wait for the next NYC snkrs pass!!!!
boohooo.jpg

Last edited:
yo somebody get their woman.
you think you know me but you sound stupid right now making stuff up about somebody you don't know. you sound exactly like the ***** on the sofa with no life that you're talking about.

i'll post what I want like anybody else. you don't like it, you have options.
but na, go ahead and keep googling pics of babies and **** to post. clown.

I live in chi and and the furthest I've ever gotten on snkrs pass is thinking i got a W cuz I was able to select my size but then tells me everything is fully booked. I would rather know I cant get it than Nike dangling a carrot over my head.

Well I understand it's frustrating for people outside of NYC, LA and Chi, but the demand just isn't as great outside of these 3 city. Look at why footlocker and nike are closing and they're trying to market around the big cities. Nike is a business and they're not just in the business of selling hype sneakers. The other sneakers and products also have to sell.

yo somebody get their woman.
you think you know me but you sound stupid right now making stuff up about somebody you don't know. you sound exactly like the ***** on the sofa with no life that you're talking about.

i'll post what I want like anybody else. you don't like it, you have options.
but na, go ahead and keep googling pics of babies and **** to post. clown.

hit reply coward.

you: SPEAK FOR YOURSELF!
you again: IF YALL DONT FEEL THE WAY I FEEL, YALL SHOULD!!!

ole goofy posting just to post head ahhh

Back
Top Bottom