Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
+30 is the new Jerry Seinfeld.

Tis the best we can hope for...
dfe92faa754ba7fe01e0b4d5a4c9b9fe.jpg

How do this fit?

The orange ones are calling my name :nerd:

This, the black and bone fit big but the bone is so hard to get into and out of, its better now that its broken in but I tried on the black before and had no problem.

These easy to put on or hard?

This, the black and bone fit big but the bone is so hard to get into and out of, its better now that its broken in but I tried on the black before and had no problem.

These easy to put on or hard?

I just put on the green and used a shoe horn. Took a sheit ton of effort... so much so I am afraid of what its going to take to get it off.

Wide footer and I grabbed a size 12, it fits long but any smaller, probably couldnt get my foot in to begin with - or zip it up.

edit: My size 12 in raids fit much smaller and narrow. Will have to take the insole out for the first couple of wears. Too much pressure on the top of my foot with it in. None of that with the green fog 1’s.

That's weird I wear my TTS (one of my only Nike shoes I can wear in 9.5 other than AF1s and my Mars Yards) and I'm between wide and extra wide. Even size 10s in most J's are unbearable and to break in air max's is a nightmare. I barely had any issue with these in 9.5.

And since we're about to get a lot of people wearing air fogs for the first time, they're really not that hard to take off. Pull down from the bottom and fold the tongue and your heel slides right out. This is me taking off a brand new light bone pair for the first time (already had experience with the black and a size 10 bone pair that I ended up replacing with this 9.5 in the gif.) Please excuse the socks. :lol:

That's weird I wear my TTS (one of my only Nike shoes I can wear in 9.5 other than AF1s and my Mars Yards) and I'm between wide and extra wide. Even size 10s in most J's are unbearable and to break in air max's is a nightmare. I barely had any issue with these in 9.5.

And since we're about to get a lot of people wearing air fogs for the first time, they're really not that hard to take off. Pull down from the bottom and fold the tongue and your heel slides right out. This is me taking off a brand new light bone pair for the first time (already had experience with the black and a size 10 bone pair that I ended up replacing with this 9.5 in the gif.) Please excuse the socks. :lol:

Thanks for posting the vid. The shoe does look borderline too big for ya tho, hence the ease of take off. I just got mine off, experience is nothing at all like that... Are those ds or broken in?

Thanks again for sharing.

DS, and that's probably a combination of my skinny legs and wide feet. Any smaller than a 9.5 and my toes would be smashed, both on the sides and from the top. I had already sized down from 10s that I copped when they first released. Even the blacks that are more form-fitted and easier to put on and take off fit exactly the same when it comes to the actual toe box.

Man I hope none of you who copped are over the age of 30,
Must be having an identity crisis
You do realize Jerry Lorenzo (the designer) is in his 40’s right!? I guess Jerry didn’t get the memo but when he does he should also forward it to 34 year old LeBron James also to inform him about the new age restrictions :rofl:

Last edited:
Would the FOG1s in a 10 be too big if I wear a 10 in the Raids?

I just assumed 9.5 for FOG1s would be ideal, just done know big a 10 would be?

Back
Top Bottom