Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
60425370_157200761987424_4172871321465909345_n.jpg

60961186_2259391584284431_4910647585829709667_n.jpg

Winning!!! Shoes are flames....but bro the floor! Beautiful. Props my guy

That's weird I wear my TTS (one of my only Nike shoes I can wear in 9.5 other than AF1s and my Mars Yards) and I'm between wide and extra wide. Even size 10s in most J's are unbearable and to break in air max's is a nightmare. I barely had any issue with these in 9.5.

And since we're about to get a lot of people wearing air fogs for the first time, they're really not that hard to take off. Pull down from the bottom and fold the tongue and your heel slides right out. This is me taking off a brand new light bone pair for the first time (already had experience with the black and a size 10 bone pair that I ended up replacing with this 9.5 in the gif.) Please excuse the socks. :lol:

Wow. The light bone pair looks so much more luxuriously plush than bones

Edit:
Nvm thought this was the f&f pair, cuz my bone pair didn't look like this even when I first tried it on

Would the FOG1s in a 10 be too big if I wear a 10 in the Raids?

I just assumed 9.5 for FOG1s would be ideal, just done know big a 10 would be?

I wear my TTS 13 comfortably in the FOG1 and the Raids, no complaints at all. If you have narrow feet then maybe 9.5 would be ideal.

Wow. The light bone pair looks so much more luxuriously plush than bones

Edit:
Nvm thought this was the f&f pair, cuz my bone pair didn't look like this even when I first tried it on
Yeah I was actually surprised at them even after owning them already in another size. My size 10 bones were wrinkled by the time I unboxed them, these 9.5s were basically picture perfect.

congrats on all those who scored. extra congrats if u anti-3god them (wear them). big LOL energy to cats judging other men for what they wear

I guarantee that's the pair pictured above. Py_rates's concept for the orange and green were way off. They were all leaked at the same time. The light bone cw also has black in the color code and obviously we saw it had basically no black other than the swoosh, similar to the sail pair pictured above.

edit: what py_rates said we'd get vs what we got:

Last edited:
Is the construction on the upper of the Orange/Green same as the Black FOG1? Meaning mesh upper, suede toe box, 3M front etc.

PO

Y’all think I can trade my Yellowg/Green Sacai for the Orange FOG’s?

I didn’t realize they went with a diff material for the toe box on these new ones. It looks less prone to creasing and possibly more breathable?

Thinking about blacking out a pair of SAs...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom