Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
27D6B4F6-AFC1-4594-B53F-F247AB1479DA.jpeg

my girl is telling me im crazy for wanting the sails lol
she thinks theyre so similar to the bones. especially in broad daylight lighting.

TBH real FOG fans would've been buying FOG way before this Nike collab and even before the Pacsun diffusion line. Majority of folks here probably weren't even on FOG like that from the jump
i only really know about fog b/c of the nike collab. i don’t really care about high end fashion & the way jerry talks about garments sounds pretentious.

Last edited:
i only really know about b/c of fog b/c of nike collab. i don’t really care about high end fashion & the way jerry talks about garments sounds pretentious.

I don't even think he believes half the stuff that comes out of his mouth. It's all BS marketing. His sheep followers apparently fall for it though

Copped the Oranges off GOAT

Can’t wait, all the on foot pics sold me

Shop in Cincinnati. They had a huge quantity of the orange last week and were letting out of towners order through phone and PayPal after the in store release.
Word? I knew they were letting people phone order for Raids but didn't know about the Orange 1s... Let it be so for these Sails, I haven't bought a light-colored sneaker in a minute.

Kixsquare has Spruce 1s for $799 still, but presale for Sails only $675? Hopefully that means these will be more attainable.

Back
Top Bottom