Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
6D6DB529-617D-49C8-B5DA-09D4048965D5.jpeg

Wore the bones traveling to New Orleans last weekend. They do look similar to sails in broad day light.

thought I was looking at a pic of the sails, before reading

Seeing as the sales are reaching us in Europe, it suggests that the numbers are higher than the orange & lime pair as they haven’t made it over yet for release

Word? I knew they were letting people phone order for Raids but didn't know about the Orange 1s... Let it be so for these Sails, I haven't bought a light-colored sneaker in a minute.

Kixsquare has Spruce 1s for $799 still, but presale for Sails only $675? Hopefully that means these will be more attainable.
I think ppl thought this collab would would be on par w/ OW, but for the most part its been just okay. I wouldn't be surprised if it completely loses hype by the beginning of next year.

What's the story with the Mints?? Haven't seen one on foot or review video out there....or am I just not looking hard enough...

I'm surprised the Oranges didn't sell out to locals in-store in the first place - prior to the phone orders.

For real and he posted about the phone order after 10am. I still was able to grab a pair around 10:30 am via DM. I don’t think it will be the same story with the sail pair though.

For real and he posted about the phone order after 10am. I still was able to grab a pair around 10:30 am via DM. I don’t think it will be the same story with the sail pair though.
Iono bra mfs ain’t got the bred to cash out like that fr fr up here.. plus you had old *** dads and young *** sons like 13 yrs old reselling like take yo *** to skoo dude.. made my group go all the way to the end of the line.. line up starts @ 8 am not before.. however you had mfs complaining like we been here since 3 am in line.. old dad says.. I took pics like who the **** cares dam lame

Real FOG fans (basically cult followers of Jerry God) will do whatever it takes to wear the FOG name.

Real FoG fan here. would not pay OD resale for sails. F da resailors

Back
Top Bottom