Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
white mesh is one of the hardest to keep clean along with white canvas. its a wrap if anything spills on top

these are too white

5_18af7ea7-3c40-4027-9ef6-91e17edd63c2_1024x1024.jpg

Maaaaan, them clean!

Help.

I really wanted to love these, I keep looking down at my feet thinking "something please click so I can start loving these" but so far nothing. These are honestly ridiculous, and I have all the bright acronym prestos and unironically wear the mars yards overshoes.

I think ppl thought this collab would would be on par w/ OW, but for the most part its been just okay. I wouldn't be surprised if it completely loses hype by the beginning of next year.

I don't think Lorenzo and FoG is as big as Abloh and OW, not even close. I like more the FoG collection, totally new silhouettes is better to me than deconstructed and reimagined ones, like OW or Sacai. I like em all, only own FoGs, and I think they're the best. I really don't like FoG clothing as it is not my style, but I loved the collab, some colors not so much.

I really wanted to love these, I keep looking down at my feet thinking "something please click so I can start loving these" but so far nothing. These are honestly ridiculous, and I have all the bright acronym prestos and unironically wear the mars yards overshoes.

already regret my spruce purchase after seeing this pix lmao

Raid owners, what's the verdict, they worth retail?

Yes, paid resell for both. I'll pick up another pair of the bones once the bank recovers from a couple of sneaker heavy months.

For me, the materials are far nicer than most from Nike, they do a lot more to justify their price tag than all but a few Jordan 1's. The design is bolder than I'd normally wear, but I love that it's modern but wearable daily.

The FOG 1s, Bone are my fav, largely because of the all over soft suede/leather and neutral colour. The black are second and I was tempted by the greens but didn't get past trying to order during the FOG site 3am release.
I don't have any 1's yet. I doubt I'd actually wear them and would look worse with my skinny legs but I kinda want to try. I'll go for the Sail but it's a little too white for me, maybe use it as trade bait for the bones.

I like these, but I guess they won't get a release.
nike-air-fear-of-god-1-paris-1

already regret my spruce purchase after seeing this pix lmao
I had a friend cop the spruce just to flip and he ended up loving them in hand, I think if you already liked them before you copped you'll probably be happy. I knew from the start they were more wearable than the orange ones but orange fits my wardrobe better. Now I'm just gonna hope for these sails and cross my fingers for the yellows. lol

I like these, but not for $350. It's a once in a blue moon type of wear for me.

Back
Top Bottom