Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Prices are sorta coming down on the ogs. Sort of surprise they didn’t make this whole collaboration limited and exclusive like the off whites.
Yeah they are. $670 bid for size 10 Bone was accepted. Surprised the phuk out of me.

They were limited but the hype isn’t there. Shoes with higher initial sale prices tend to have lower ceilings too.

750s may be the exception?

The off white nike collection is probably similar numbers to the fog collection (not including the skylons) it’s just the hype train was in overdrive for the off white releases

Prices are sorta coming down on the ogs. Sort of surprise they didn’t make this whole collaboration limited and exclusive like the off whites.

these are too white

5_18af7ea7-3c40-4027-9ef6-91e17edd63c2_1024x1024.jpg

I don't doubt 3god will cop, even at resale. I just don't think he (or a lot of people) will wear them as much as they'll be dirt mags

granted, I do have a few all white shoes in my current rotation (prestos, UB, Hu blank canvas, etc). But they're all shoes you can just toss in the washer and come out sparkling white again. Don't think you can toss the Fog1's into the washer lol

my rank based on what released or at least scheduled to be released:

Black
Sail
Yellow
Frosted Spruce
Bone
Orange

Back
Top Bottom