Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
these definitely diving into the 450-500 range. figured all the rage cops would of drove the price up.

I'm really disappointed with this release. Maybe it might just be my pair but it feels like the way the sneaker was put together was sloppy. I have a ton of imperfections on my shoe, glue stains and just other weird marks. Now I won't blame Nike just yet because I know there is a possibility that before I got my shoes, someone could have tried them on and have done a bunch of other crazy things in them, because you never really know. Just super disappointed. Anyone else have any issues like this?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    80.9 KB · Views: 76
  • Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 65
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 74
  • Capture3.JPG
    Capture3.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 58
  • Capture4.JPG
    Capture4.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 63
I'm really disappointed with this release. Maybe it might just be my pair but it feels like the way the sneaker was put together was sloppy. I have a ton of imperfections on my shoe, glue stains and just other weird marks. Now I won't blame Nike just yet because I know there is a possibility that before I got my shoes, someone could have tried them on and have done a bunch of other crazy things in them, because you never really know. Just super disappointed. Anyone else have any issues like this?
what size? ill take em

10.5 buyers look like they’re pushing for low $400 range... that would be ideal.

Honestly such a blessing after how much I hated the orange pair when I spent 3 months hyping them up.

No issues on my pair, noticed it fits like the blacks do and it's easier to get into compared to my orange pair was. Also noticed the zippers are MUCH harder to undo now, I feel like the likelihood of people screwing up their zippers is going to shoot up with these.

All in all, super stoked. Can't wait for the yellows, I'll get a family photo with the black and bones later tonight.

My photos literally never load right the first try. lol
nCOoWFC

Honestly such a blessing after how much I hated the orange pair when I spent 3 months hyping them up.

No issues on my pair, noticed it fits like the blacks do and it's easier to get into compared to my orange pair was. Also noticed the zippers are MUCH harder to undo now, I feel like the likelihood of people screwing up their zippers is going to shoot up with these.

All in all, super stoked. Can't wait for the yellows, I'll get a family photo with the black and bones later tonight.

My photos literally never load right the first try. lol
nCOoWFC

Fire shot
How do they compare to the bones in your opinion? are they worth it for someone who already own bones?

If you love the shoe enough and have the money, 100% yes. The vibe is definitely different and you can guarantee your feet will breathe better in these. Like I said it wasn't tough to get on like my orange pair was, I was totally worried that my 9.5 wouldn't be enough, seems like people are panicking about sizing again after the colored ones dropped but it's back to how the bones and blacks fit for me (I'm not looking to stir **** up but I wear the same size comfortably in all 3 cws).

Also, since these are back to suede we can easily just clean it with an eraser or something if need be. Not sure how the mesh is gonna hold up, but quick first impressions is that these stand on their own next to the OGs for sure.

Back
Top Bottom