Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Phillip Drummond what's the word on corporate since they said they wont release today?

Canceled the early morning release since people didn’t listen to the no line until 6 am. They then just released them in store only at 3. Just picked up my pair. I don’t think they’re doing phone orders for these ones.

I called corporate earlier and they won’t do phone orders. It’s cool to see a shop like that actually care to control releases and the beasts out there. Respect to them.

Canceled the early morning release since people didn’t listen to the no line until 6 am. They then just released them in store only at 3. Just picked up my pair. I don’t think they’re doing phone orders for these ones.
How was the stock numbers looking? Congrats on the pick up

cool shoe...the mesh looks like itll be a pain to keep clean though. think I'd prefer a little more contrast with the midsole.

20190608_152411.jpg
20190608_142145.jpg

So much for people in here saying the cage didn’t match the mesh. It obviously does.

as much as i didn't care for the spurce & pulse pair at least they were interesting. those sails are just a pair of... boring.

How monochrome orange or green “interesting”???

Man step yo adjective game up

How monochrome orange or green “interesting”???

Man step yo adjective game up
u don't see those colors on shoes often. put those colors on a already out there silhouette like the FoG 1 and u have an immediate head turner. Doesn't matter if heads are turning out of love or hate they're still turning. This makes them interesting genius.

Back
Top Bottom