Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeah I made a good call passing on that fearless guy... I’m too old for bold color patent shoes. whew.

Heard it's much easier to hold it sideways and slip your foot in then twist the shoe into place.

On wasnt that bad... its getting them off that really sucks. I almost had a panic attack and was about to grab some scissors.

So glad I went with a sz 10 (TTS is 10.5) fit is perfect. Fall rotation ready

...and yes I still rock TB 750, one of my fav yeezys to date
Nice! I decided to sell my DS pair of the TB 750’s. For some reason the mid sole area started to get a flaky glue residue on them from sitting in the box. Lol

Hoping the resell starts to go down even closer to retail once pairs start to arrive. Looks like it’s the only way I can get my hands on these now.

Reactions: PMF
Didn’t get a chance to try for these as i was on a hike. May off TS6 and cop oatmeals

On wasnt that bad... its getting them off that really sucks. I almost had a panic attack and was about to grab some scissors.

Use the built in "shoe-horn" and pull it back & then slide out your foot. You're welcome!
All of us who bought the originals that dropped a year ago, definitely understand your frustration. :lol:

PO

Finally hit on a SNKRS draw!!!!! 1 for like 25. Hit on the fearless 1s too and was in the Nats parade. Today was a good day.

475A633B-15EE-4406-8207-577CB9A1BB47.png

They fit long and narrow to me. I have pretty wide feet so I tend to go TTS on Jerry's stuff and just deal with the length; it's not like I'm gonna play in the things. I think most people could definitely go down a half size comfortably.

Do you feel you can still out it on and take it off easily if you went half size down? I don't really like having too much wiggle room in the front.

Do you feel you can still out it on and take it off easily if you went half size down? I don't really like having too much wiggle room in the front.

I went half down in the SAs and have had some trouble with the zipper, but much prefer the length on them (I tend to just wear them unzipped tbh). And I don't think there's any way to get these things on or off easily regardless of what size you end up getting.

I find using 2 hands, one pushing the heels and the other pulling the toes, grabbing in opposite directions and wiggling em off to be fairly easy

I went down .5 size and they fit perfect. it's a little tight getting my foot in/out but it's not terrible.

Back
Top Bottom