Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got the call last night from Concepts saying they had left overs and would honor my raffle win. Picked them up just now. I’m surprised they called me; I expected this to be an L. :nthat:

C4116311-8CC1-4EB8-9E56-8188C6957595.jpeg

Nice comeup :nthat:
Wow, left overs? Never thought that day would happen for the FoG1s.
Lowkey surprised they actually honored the raffle win instead of keeping it for themselves.

Paid that ticket for the goatmeals, no regrets, these things are beautiful in person

I think I'm about to do the same soon :nerd:. Resale ain't as ridiculous as when the OGs came out. Those were fetching for almost a grand at some point.
Gonna hold off until people get their pairs in first :nerd:. At this point I don't think FoG1s are going to increase in price - only down.

Arrived today! Pain in *** to take these off lol! Roomy in toe box but not sure I would size down 0.5 without trying them on first.

what’s the package weight for the orders from Nike. Mine is 7.50 lbs, I was just wondering if that was the correct weight.

I think I'm about to do the same soon :nerd:. Resale ain't as ridiculous as when the OGs came out. Those were fetching for almost a grand at some point.
Gonna hold off until people get their pairs in first :nerd:. At this point I don't think FoG1s are going to increase in price - only down.
what do you think the lowest will be? I'm thinking 475.

the lowest the oranges went were about 450. anything less than that and sellers are basically losing money.

IMO this oatmeal colorway is the dopest since the bones, the color is so nice in person it's not as light as the sails and not too dark just a perfect cream color that goes with everything

Back
Top Bottom