Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Def didn’t, i just don’t tell ppl i don’t know my spending. But it was less than 700
Fair enough.

I would definitely trade multiple pairs of shoes for them if I had to pay resell. But I can’t bring myself to paying that much cash for them.

Appreciate the reply and sizing help. I’ll be half sizing down if I get the chance.

StockX prices on the black FoG 1s taking a bit of a nosedive, I jumped in early, so I took a small whipping on these versus what I would have paid for them if I bought them right now, but to have them in hand on foot early, it's ok...

I suggest you hop in now if u want to take the stockX route, because once the release happens and prices settle, they will go up again slightly imho

I copped early but that was a poor decision.

Absent any weird circumstances, prices always dip further the week following the release--that's the time to strike if you miss out.

But, I'm also offloading other items for these, so it's no money out of my pocket.

I jumped in early as well yesterday just to get ahead of the mayhem and copped for less than a stack. Still plan to try at retail to make some bread back, but I have a slush fund specifically for releases like this. Curious to see how far prices dip ahead of Saturday.

aye if you like it cop em and secure. Get that peace of mind

I like these but i dont think im going to grab in aftermarket if i miss

my only worry this week is securing those spiderman 1s but well see how it all goes with everything else as well

Isn’t it common knowledge that the best time to buy is usually a week after the release?

Not always the case, for example with the Kith Lebrons, I copped early and that proved to be a wise decision based on what resell was the week after the release and since...

I like that prices have dipped and I'm not copping nothing yet.. made that mistake before. Just have to ignore the dips and let them keep dipping. Those sellers know what's up.. prices will fall when people start winning them and say F SX.

Patience..

If you’re referring to the closing ceremonies, those did drop in price as well after everyone got their pairs in and they’re probably half that price now.

If you’re referring to the closing ceremonies, those did drop in price as well after everyone got their pairs in and they’re probably half that price now.

No not those. the black with the strap and white ones with the zipper...those closing ceremonies were blah compared to the other two so I didn't care about those

Regardless, whether someone paid retail or resale for the FoGs, however you get em, enjoy em, I love the shoe, I'm gonna wear them again today

Not always the case, for example with the Kith Lebrons, I copped early and that proved to be a wise decision based on what resell was the week after the release and since...
Not necessarily always the case there either
because around a couple of weeks after the release I was able to get my KITH Lebron 15’s (size 9) for about $30 bucks over retail lol

I don't know **** about this guy or his brand but these are my favorite shoe since the Kobe IX Elite. Im a go for them even at $350.

They remind me of these

6-tim-duncan-nike-nike-air-max-duncan.jpg
63611743083-nike-air-mag-back-to-the-future-jetstream-white-pl-blue-090135_1.jpg

I've never won at RSVP, but my friend (who has otherwise spent $0 there) won OW UNC AJ1 and Nigel AJ1. My brother also won the Nigel AJ1 (same thing, has spent $0 there otherwise).

I have a couple shirts, and like the store and employees, but have never won. Hopefully that'll change soon!

Edit: This is for the LA location.

Is RSVP LA doing the FoGs? I dont see anything on their IG (edit: nvm lol the shoes are really obscured in the thumbnail they posted about FoGs)

Back
Top Bottom