Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You won the raffle on what app? For these Fogs?

For the Jordan 11 Concords I won on Champs app got to the store they asked me to put a code in my phone it shows a different code. Then they told me my name wasn't on the list in the store and they can't release them to me.

Who do I talk to about this??? After I was guaranteed the raffle I had to take off from work so I can make it there before they released them to the public I was denied my reservation.

Yea both y'all are crazy if you think these or any other shoe from this FoG collab will reach anywhere near the hype of the Yeezy 2 or any Nike Yeezy for that matter.

Majority of the people in this world don't even know Jerry Lorenzo or Fear of God. Most FoG fanboys jumped ship after the 4th collection anyway. That was apparent by most of the 5th collection rotting on shelves. 6th collection will follow the same path

The Nike FoG 1 will sell well and resell high but y'all making it seem like it's gonna be some iconic shoe. It's just the flavor of the week for hypebeasts

I look at it this way if you have and don’t mind spending the asking amount then go for it! I personally prefer to hold off until after release because hype/price “usually” does die down a little especially with how frequent big releases happen these days. But on the flip side I’ve definitely felt the sting of paying more after launch than pre-sell prices too. All in all it can be a double edged sword either way imo.

the hype is there...of Course its not a Yeezy shoe. But no other nike shoes has had a rollout like this similar of that of the Yeezy 2. At least they gave us a date for the fog.

Remember how a million celebrities and influencers had the Yeezy 2 before hand .....everyone may not know who fear of god is... but all the celebrities , hype beat and influencers is all you need.

I do believe this will be an iconic shoe amongst the sneaker community. Jerry got his own silhouette and executed it perfectly. Not a lot of people that done collabs with nike get that.

I honestly hope this shoe fails as a high resale. I hope when said and done these can be had for less than $1000... cause I want a pair if my stockx falls through. even the bone pair

Yea both y'all are crazy if you think these or any other shoe from this FoG collab will reach anywhere near the hype of the Yeezy 2 or any Nike Yeezy for that matter.

Majority of the people in this world don't even know Jerry Lorenzo or Fear of God. Most FoG fanboys jumped ship after the 4th collection anyway. That was apparent by most of the 5th collection rotting on shelves. 6th collection will follow the same path

The Nike FoG 1 will sell well and resell high but y'all making it seem like it's gonna be some iconic shoe. It's just the flavor of the week for hypebeasts

that's just my opinion tho.

Last edited:
I agree the Nike Yeezy 1-2 period, going into the 750/early 350 period, was a phenomenon that we may not see for a while and I could care less for Kanye at this point. Prior to that, you had Jay, 50, and Pharrell doing stuff w/ Reebok but Kanye's collabs were on another level.

Nothing but facts in this post

i like the FoG. i dont have a crystal ball that tells me what resale value will be down the line nor do i care

its a shoe i wanna wear and thats it
It’s gonna be about..
2x
112D4421-D0C9-4083-82C6-B8B788DE83BA.jpeg

i like the FoG. i dont have a crystal ball that tells me what resale value will be down the line nor do i care

its a shoe i wanna wear and thats it

#retailorbust

I plan on wearing mine when they come in Tuesday.

Reactions: JPS
Back
Top Bottom