Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
first raffle in a long time that I had to hit up a few people to help me enter raffle. Really want these. And if I strikeout, bigev's tree fiddy x2 isn't so bad.

i have wide feet and can say, depends because im a 9.5. i went 9 but had some room at the toe.
Can you reference what size you wear in other Nike shooz? For instance, I guess I’m the same size as you: wear 9.5 in most Nikes.. Jordans, runners (Air Max, vapormax, flyknit racer/trainers), everything. Only Nikes I fit comfortably in a 9 is the OW prestos (Due to only being available in whole sizes) and GR air forces..*I don’t have wide feet though*

Am I in the minority to say I like the bone pair more than the black pair?

Nope. Only vibe I'm on.

tumblr_ozkd8hMYlj1v6w3juo5_1280.gif

Am I in the minority to say I like the bone pair more than the black pair?
Naw I think it’s a lot of talk going on about the black pair because that’s the one that are releasing first. If anything it’s actually reversed. The Bone pair is the main pair celebrities have been spotted in or pushed and are going for almost the most on Stockx they’re pretty much double the price of the black pair.
BF800BFD-80EF-4BDF-A314-EEA37E734C0F.jpeg

1145325E-E6CA-4595-96A5-C95AA5D9F07D.jpeg

Back door prices apparently 700 but that’s west coast. If I can find that in nyc I just mightz

Release getting spookier by da minute

The bone pair also doesn’t have a release date so resale is automatically gonna be higher right now

Black pair looks the best imo and really shows off the shape. The bone pair is cool for the leather.

Back
Top Bottom