Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Zero originality. Period.
Especially with regards to his "own" designs.
As you know, Lorenzo putout some fly $#@&, whether a collab or not.
I've had $$ burning my pocket and I ended up with some vans instead of OW.
Yep; unoriginal. And ugly.

Zero originality. Period.
Especially with regards to his "own" designs.
As you know, Lorenzo putout some fly $#@&, whether a collab or not.
I've had $$ burning my pocket and I ended up with some vans instead of OW.
Yep; unoriginal. And ugly.
Fashion is inherently unoriginal at this point.

mans iono. His LV stuff and women’s OW stuff is awesome.

Hmmmmm not sure bout the laces now

Attachments

• 6BEB98FC-BCDB-40BD-930D-A100D07FC012.png
    6BEB98FC-BCDB-40BD-930D-A100D07FC012.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 224
Yea kinda not feeling the white as much as I thought. Def might run with the tans tho. Might just look bad cause of how they are laced

If you zoom in, you can see a lot. It’s not good. But besides that, the shoe is great. The suede is so nice!

Sold out in a micro nano second

**edit: seems they took it down now**

My limit for these is $550 - with shipping, taxes, and the new """processing fee""" I had to drop a bid of $477 :lol: I am never touching them

Sold out in a micro nano second

**edit: seems they took it down now**

FOG own webstore only got 30 pairs lol, the deli down the block probably got more pairs than them :lol:

My limit for these is $550 - with shipping, taxes, and the new """processing fee""" I had to drop a bid of $477 :lol: I am never touching them

Yeah i remember Oatmeals (which i really liked) dropped down to retail on SX, but I never bought them because the shipping & taxes at the time added about an extra $100.

So that change & now processing fees has reduced the amount of shoes I buy, that i miss out at retail, drastically.

PO

That’s the norm. The FoG site only gets 15 or so pairs. Nike doing JL dirty. But they did the same with Ye with the Yeezy 1. He had to cop pairs off eBay for his peeps.

yup and I remember FOG webstore only got like what 9 pairs of the yellow fogs? Waste of a tease of a cw. That cw been out since the initial debut with the og black.

Bruh, I think Leo Chang even had to be gifted a pair from Jerry Lorenzo and Leo was one of the main guys who helped design the sneaker :lol:. The guy is the Design Director at Nike, you would think he can get the pair he helped create whenever he wants.

Back
Top Bottom