Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hope everyone cooked. I successfully avoided the drop.

cooked a steaming hot L. Its not brilliant but if people want them theyll either cop resale immediately or wait. Im just pissed that i basically didnt sleep all week cos of this (kid at xmas syndrome.) Despite that, congrats to all who ate!

also are people getting these through sneakers in eu receiving these on 10th May???

cooked a steaming hot L. Its not brilliant but if people want them theyll either cop resale immediately or wait. Im just pissed that i basically didnt sleep all week cos of this (kid at xmas syndrome.)

also are people getting these through sneakers in eu receiving these on 10th May???
Facts, I really thought I was going to get a birthday W.

Yeah, I shot my shot at the only FOG I had wanted from jump (when they were first unveiled, I was hoping for an all black version). And like many, nothing but an L was received. Oh well. Might keep my eyes on resell prices, but not tripping. Never owned a pair, and really I’m not even really sure how they’d look on foot or if they’d fit me style wise, as I’m a jeans, either Jordan’s or Dunks, and tees, flannels, or hoodies or sweatshirts kind of guy. Part of me wonders if they’d look weird being that they look pretty high, and I am sitting in a wheelchair. Wish I would’ve received a W, but I guess it wasn’t meant to be.

Either way, I do hope that Nike keeps Jerry Lorenzo around. I think he could keep making dope silhouettes going forward, and I like having his styles along with Virgil’s stuff. Two different aesthetics, but both being a part of Nike is dope IMO.

Dope. I need to take advantage of that. What do I need to show?

Enter the details that they ask for. If this is your 1st time using it they'll require that you upload a photo copy just to verify it. I just take a picture of the front of the ID and upload that. It'll take roughly an hour for them to verify it (could be longer if their staff was effected by COVID-19) but once it's verified you'll get an email with the code. And if you need another code just go back to that link and repeat. I think they allow up to usage of 4 times a month? (don't quote me on that).

The FOG collab has probably been my favorite new line of nike product in years

If virgil is gonna keep getting shoes and jerry is still interested, I say give him the freedom to keep working
Vergil is such a hack.
I definitely enjoy fog collabs more. As limited as they be...

😂

Attachments

• C94423A4-4044-4E49-ABDF-D7AE6E450CF4.png
    C94423A4-4044-4E49-ABDF-D7AE6E450CF4.png
    636.1 KB · Views: 669
Thought I would get a w from supreme on Friday. Nope.
Thought I'd hit finally with a lil birthday luck yesterday. Nope.
I got the same **** I always do with every release. Ls.

So yeah what a ****ty birthday. Stuck in the house, nothing open, nothing to do and nothing to look forward to. I cant even get a cake because I dont trust that **** (can't reheat a cake lol). at least I dont have covid-19. I guess I could bake my own..

Back
Top Bottom