Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Those FOG Essentials x New Era hats dropping anywhere else besides pacsun and new era site?

Missed out and need that royal blue.

Was looking for a 7 1/4, none left so i grabbed a 7 3/4, thanks!

What I imagine the jump from 7 1/4 to 7 3/4 will be like:
1609348972870.png

Those FOG Essentials x New Era hats dropping anywhere else besides pacsun and new era site?

Missed out and need that royal blue.
Union, Footaction, champs, footlocker, snipes. Check out snkr_twitr on Twitter he posted a bunch of links, I copped off champs the red and black , brown sold out quick everywhere

where can i find a size 7 in the royal blue? looked everywhere. got the black off champs in the AM, but royal blue never loaded on the site for me. TIA!

I don’t pretend to be a loyal fan from the beginning, but his Zegna collab and 7th collection definitely speaks to me. I can wear this stuff to work and business meetings. The quality and craftmanship is impeccable.
62312BF6-DF89-43EF-911E-2AA80713AF0E.jpeg

Wish i grabbed those off ssense when i had the chance.

Haven’t rocked a fitted since like high school, but been looking into getting a black FOG. Bought two, as I’m not sure what’s gonna be the right size since growing out the hair during COVID.

There's already a thread for this year's 3 stripe program -

I realize my post might have come off sounding like I was annoyed, but I was actually being srs. There doesn't seem to be a universal FOG thread anywhere on NT and this seems to be the place people come to post anything FOG (Essentials, Mainline, collabs, etc.)

There you go

I realize my post might have come off sounding like I was annoyed, but I was actually being srs. There doesn't seem to be a universal FOG thread anywhere on NT and this seems to be the place people come to post anything FOG (Essentials, Mainline, collabs, etc.)
It’s like the dunk thread which has become the unofficial sb thread so this is basically the Nike fog thread that has become the unofficial fog thread lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom