Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
“Pulled up in my hood and I jumped out the Wraith
Bust down patty diamonds jump out the face
Fear of god on me I got nuthin but faith
Like where the love I’m feelin nuthin but hate” Meek
30C8737C-71A8-4124-85DB-6C9B4D65F3CD.jpeg
RAIDS are just great. Wonder if Nike will continue this line or it'll be a one-off now that they are no longer in contract.

“Pulled up in my hood and I jumped out the Wraith
Bust down patty diamonds jump out the face
Fear of god on me I got nuthin but faith
Like where the love I’m feelin nuthin but hate” Meek
30C8737C-71A8-4124-85DB-6C9B4D65F3CD.jpeg

making me wish I hadn't sold mine last year...or at least waited to sell after he bounced for adidas. damnit, 2020.

Probs make it worse. When i first wore my oatmeals, i spilt soy sauce on them, then went to a bar and they got coated in beer. Tried to clean with damp cloth, and they look ok but not the same as before.

Actually the white vinegar did wonders. There is barely any discoloration. I mean, if you look super upclose, you might see some. So definitely use vinegar rather than water

Anyone got sizing on the NBA/Nike shorts. looking to cop the cream and maybe the black.

I’m a medium in my nike woven shorts. (6,0 about 150)

should i go the same size?
I'm 6'1", 175 and the L in black fits great, and I even went XL in cream since that's all that was available at the time. XL is baggy and I gotta pull the drawstring tight. Waist wise they fit about the same as regular nike woven, but the overall leg fit is a little baggier. I think you'll be good with M.

I received my California cements yesterday. I love the shoe, I went down a size which was the way to go. My concrete pair was shipped out the day I received the cement pair. I think I’m keeping the concrete pair though. The cement color is too close to the sand color of the foam runners I own.

Back
Top Bottom