Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was thinking of letting go of my Jordan BT Union 1 and the Court Purple for these... ya'll think that'd be worth?

I'll def wait for people to get pairs in hand with the hopes that it'll dip in price. Looking at the 600-700 range.

gonna be nitpicky but im not feeling the shape of the bone pair of the AFoG1's. The leather just makes the shoe look too stiff, idk...

anyways
whose excited for the next best CW to drop?
Sail ASA's :smokin

I was thinking of letting go of my Jordan BT Union 1 and the Court Purple for these... ya'll think that'd be worth?

I'll def wait for people to get pairs in hand with the hopes that it'll dip in price. Looking at the 600-700 range.

Both those shoes will skyrocket in price IMO. You'll regret the trade later on down the line.

These will dip a bit in price after people get pairs in hand, then will probably creep up again but will cap out at a certain point.

At the end of the day its up to you of course, but I wouldn't trade

Anyone have success at Maxfield? Supposedly had at least 200 pair but only after selling about 50 (maybe) they came out and said they were “out of stock.” What’s nuts is the first person in line had been there since Wednesday lmao.

Bone pair is pretty meh to me. Like they look dope from some angles and then from other angles, Reggie af.

Black pair is one of the goats tho.

gonna be nitpicky but im not feeling the shape of the bone pair of the AFoG1's. The leather just makes the shoe look too stiff, idk...

anyways
whose excited for the next best CW to drop?
Sail ASA's :smokin

im ready for which ever color or style FOG raffle/draw i hit. That pair will be the best pair out the collection

until then all these shoes trash

yes im big mad

Did anybody else cop any of the clothes? I grabbed the tear away pants in store at Nikelab in Chicago. They only had the same 4 things that were on the site. Kinda weird how they're slowly rolling out the apparel

Im mixed now on the SA. The 3M upper is a meh to me I wish it were just the toe. The flash makes it look like a trashbag and I bet it feels crinkly/stiff and maybe not so breathable.

Anyone held the SA in hand?

9CE81090-B1E2-4C42-B4BE-509509A1AFFE.png
Went to the club tonight, got drunk. Checked my email randomly at 1am because for some reason when I’m in the club I check my emails lol And my god, I won!

Did anybody else cop any of the clothes? I grabbed the tear away pants in store at Nikelab in Chicago. They only had the same 4 things that were on the site. Kinda weird how they're slowly rolling out the apparel

Yeah it seems tho that only the black version of the apparel released with the black pair. I was hoping to grab the grey sweatshorts. But DSM has only the black pieces. I checked everything out and while the stuff was not bad, I only grabbed the cap. The cap was really dope and I’m starting to really love it. The material is really soft and fits really nice even with a drawstring back.

I am almost positive these will be available on FOG website. Theres a reason why Jerry did a massive warehouse sale for his own fog collection during black friday... :tongue:

I am almost positive these will be available on FOG website. Theres a reason why Jerry did a massive warehouse sale for his own fog collection during black friday... :tongue:

He's been doing the Black Friday sales for the last couple years now. And FYI the last Vans/FOG collab didn't hit the FOG website till a month after the release date and they charged $100 over retail.

If I had to guess though, I'd expect a Xmas day drop

Hold up... I know I read somewhere here that said the shoe has a 3M underlay, but I didn't know it looked like this :wow:

46761105_128696044717365_3284766944597561884_n.jpg
Thanks for sharing this I didnt know they were 3m all over. I'll pass on these. Just waiting for the right time to hit SX on the FOG1.

Sold another pair of DS Pirate Black 350s on SX, bought Air FoG1 black. 100.00 difference or so. I’m ok with that. ‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom