Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Screen Shot 2018-12-16 at 11.55.07 AM.png

Still no Houston cats got any word about social status? Probably backdoored all the pairs smh
Someone posted an A Ma Maniere win last night. Unless this one was different, they do a company wide raffle for all AMM and all SS stores. You get an email and pay the invoice and they ship it to you. The shoes never go to a store so they cant be backdoored.

Someone posted an A Ma Maniere win last night. Unless this one was different, they do a company wide raffle for all AMM and all SS stores. You get an email and pay the invoice and they ship it to you. The shoes never go to a store so they cant be backdoored.
Never knew that. Shows how much i win raffles lol appreciate the info tho bro

Didn’t hit on any raffles or SNKRS. Tried staying out of here to avoid the temptation of paying resell. I know what I’m spending my Christmas bonus on. Hopefully I could find a size 10 for $700 or less. Probably not lol. Congradultions on everyone who got a pair.

Why do people pass on a shoe due to 3M?

In what real life situation are you going to have to be concerned with camera flash/headlights making your shoes reflective while walking around?
Almost the same as the people that get hype when it has 3M, I dont understand either side...

Back
Top Bottom