Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lol: :lol:

The one thing that slows me down now from impulse purchases is that since I started making good money I match whatever I spend on stuff like shoes with a charitable donation.

If I was not doing that, best believe you would catch on StockX letting the yoppa sing.
Join us and then hit the Shriner's kids with a fat stack.

How can you say no to a face like this?
Alec.jpg

You're honestly being selfish :smh:

Yeah if these guys had the resources they do now, with that same hunger as years past, DONDA brand would've been crazy.

It may be slim pickings for these but I have to make it happen somehow.

Same energy.. I'm on that these will be had period wave lol. I just hope they don't make resell celebrity level. Oh and I checked SX for these the other day and noticed all asks are gone and so are all purchase history.. weird.

Also, did someone say Pyrex Vision was Virgil's..never knew that if true.

Wow, if these are going for 4k resale then it looks like it's gonna be hard as hell to cop a pair for retail....

No, some idiot just spent 4K to flex. It ain’t that serious. These will be hard but I don’t think these will command that much

I don't know man. I think the hype surrounding these are really high. And it's the first gen too. I get the feeling these are gonna be really limited which will bring out all the resellers thus drving the price up really high.

Well ima be optimistic. Worst case I’m hoping for off white pricing between $700-1k like someone said above me. Anything over 1k I’ll pray for a restock or shock drop or something

Yeah these will reach new heights on resell market when the Air FOG 2s come out and people trash the new ones to be cool.

Yikes, yall really want t hese to be 4K. I can see these going at 1500, heck the off white chicagos just hit 2500-3k. Allocation and availability wont allow these to touch 4k for years esp two colorways. Yall resellers are desperate, yall see the union 1's slowly dropping, watch as more ppl get seeded the fogs.

NOOOOO! I wish that Complex video came out after the release. Seems like the momentum is switching for these just because the celebrity sightings and Jerry doing the Complex videos.

Yikes, yall really want t hese to be 4K. I can see these going at 1500, heck the off white chicagos just hit 2500-3k. Allocation and availability wont allow these to touch 4k for years esp two colorways. Yall resellers are desperate, yall see the union 1's slowly dropping, watch as more ppl get seeded the fogs.
I hope those Unions will drop a lot more.

Same energy.. I'm on that these will be had period wave lol. I just hope they don't make resell celebrity level. Oh and I checked SX for these the other day and noticed all asks are gone and so are all purchase history.. weird.

Also, did someone say Pyrex Vision was Virgil's..never knew that if true.

Pyrex was Virgil’s brand before he got a cease & desist from the tupperware company. he changed the name to Off-White to stick with the cocaine reference

Pyrex was Virgil’s brand before he got a cease & desist from the tupperware company. he changed the name to Off-White to stick with the cocaine reference

Wow.. thanks thats dope. I never knew that! I did know about the cease and desist thing but never realized everything else. Repped.

Back
Top Bottom