Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Local shop hooked it up with guaranteed pairs since I've been shopping there since their opening, just have to pick the 1s up on Saturday and SAs next Thursday due to their shipment being late.

They said I should be good on the future releases if I was interested.

Also they're missing about half of the clothing, not sure if it's a connection with the EU problems.

I entered 5 raffles. Never hit on a raffle and never hit on sneakers.

The time is hopefully now lol!

Hoping for good vibes on this one since I used to give Jerry so much business in his LA club promoter days #JLNights

entering the losing count on raffles entered szn

give it to God and just hope for the best

Backdoor central, super shady team there. Yeezy releases were/are the worst. For the 2s, they held an in person auction on each pair. For the Turtle Doves, they held a raffle, but you had to buy a t shirt to enter. Winner received their pair, but they only raffled off one pair of shoes. Must have sold about 50 shirts. I called once about 750s and they said they were holding those for their premier clientele only.

When Sean Wotherspoon was at STA for his Air Max release, people in line started talking about RSVP and their raffles. Nobody had hit before. One dude asked loudly enough if anyone in line had ever hit on a raffle before, and only one dude said he had, but for Tinker 3s. Waste of time going over there if its hyped.

RSVP so trash that I refuse to cop ANYTHING from them.

I've never won at RSVP, but my friend (who has otherwise spent $0 there) won OW UNC AJ1 and Nigel AJ1. My brother also won the Nigel AJ1 (same thing, has spent $0 there otherwise).

I have a couple shirts, and like the store and employees, but have never won. Hopefully that'll change soon!

Edit: This is for the LA location.

First L for these at Undefeated SF. Can’t even remember all the raffles I entered anymore. Between these and the Black Ow Zoom flies I hope I hit Atleast 1 raffle. Haven’t hit on a raffle ever.

Backdoor central, super shady team there. Yeezy releases were/are the worst. For the 2s, they held an in person auction on each pair. For the Turtle Doves, they held a raffle, but you had to buy a t shirt to enter. Winner received their pair, but they only raffled off one pair of shoes. Must have sold about 50 shirts. I called once about 750s and they said they were holding those for their premier clientele only.

When Sean Wotherspoon was at STA for his Air Max release, people in line started talking about RSVP and their raffles. Nobody had hit before. One dude asked loudly enough if anyone in line had ever hit on a raffle before, and only one dude said he had, but for Tinker 3s. Waste of time going over there if its hyped.

Did you try there for the Off White OG Ten collection? You got 3 tickets per $40 you spent to choose to put towards the raffle of the shoes of your choice. After i entered (they had some Off White collab shirts for $40 each and grabbed a few) I was talking to some of the workers and looking around. Guy told me i could walk out the door with a pair of the prestos for 1k on the spot. Obviously didn't win the raffle per usual. STA were also selling the frozen yellow yeezys for 1k early, never won a raffle there either.

Notre is the only legit spot in Chi.

Did you try there for the Off White OG Ten collection? You got 3 tickets per $40 you spent to choose to put towards the raffle of the shoes of your choice. After i entered (they had some Off White collab shirts for $40 each and grabbed a few) I was talking to some of the workers and looking around. Guy told me i could walk out the door with a pair of the prestos for 1k on the spot. Obviously didn't win the raffle per usual. STA were also selling the frozen yellow yeezys for 1k early, never won a raffle there either.

Knew STA was popped back when I was on KREAM 5 years ago...back when everyone wanted to be "the plug" :rofl:

I hit on OW 97s from STA. Had my choice between those, the Vapormax, or the Zoom Fly. Only time I've ever won from them. I've won Yeezys from Notre, and the OW Hyperdunk and Vapormax.

Back
Top Bottom