Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
7A1170EA-B8E1-4F80-AC56-E95BA3FBF19F.jpeg

Who else goin for the skylons?

Maybe I can catch a steal for a pair that has been cut up due to zipper malfunction and take to my tailor

Skylons lookin tough. I feel like they won't be as hyped, pre cop worth it?
They'll be hyped I think, I'm thinking the crowd that buys the FOG essentials line from Pacsun gonna go hard for these as well being that they're a little more accessible price wise and release wise. That's if they're releasing in store.

Got my shorts and windbreakers in today. They fit slim. The shorts are more like boxing shorts if I could liken them to something. The windbreakers are awesome, but at $250 most people won't want to pay.

Got my shorts and windbreakers in today. They fit slim. The shorts are more like boxing shorts if I could liken them to something. The windbreakers are awesome, but at $250 most people won't want to pay.
I like the shorts a lot. Are the windbreakers tear away? Thinking about copping. Love the design of almost of the collab.

The apparel didn’t realease yet? I wanted to get the crewneck but completely forgot after downing in my sorrows for all the Ls I’ve taken this month lol

The apparel didn’t realease yet? I wanted to get the crewneck but completely forgot after downing in my sorrows for all the Ls I’ve taken this month lol
Not all of it. I think only 4 pieces. I tried to find the link to which pants released, since i don’t remember. But I can’t find it. I wanna cop off StockX or something, but want to make sure it’s the one I want. I missed on NDC

I have a friend willing to sell the Air FOG 1 for $600.00. I don’t ever pay resell but I might have to pull the trigger this time. I’ll probably end up selling some All Hallows’ Eves that aren’t in my size to cover some of the cost. Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom